Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You (592 Views)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Movie Lover: The Umbrella Academy Season Two Will Be Out On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You by irokotvagent: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
ARE U A NOLLYWOOD MOVIE LOVER?

You are missing if you are not yet on the irokotv mobile app.
You can get the app from your Android playstore and IOS devices.
Go ahead, download now and contact me for your promo subscription!
At only N2000 FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!! you will enjoy unlimited movies. Yes UNLIMITED! Say bye bye to boredom.
You can also use your subscription on two devices at a time, link to your smart Tv and share on a bigger screen via HDMI micro cable or TV cast.
All these for just N2000 A WHOLE YEAR!
Call or Whatsapp me on 08186541374 for more details and subscription.
IROKOTV! TRUELY NIGER!

Re: Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You by kunlesufyan(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Will it work without the normal mtn or airtel sub?
Re: Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You by irokotvagent: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hi kunle, yes u don't need sub to watch the movies.
You can chat me on 08186541374
Re: Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You by irokotvagent: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
ARE U A NOLLYWOOD MOVIE LOVER?

You are missing if you are not yet on the irokotv mobile app.
You can get the app from your Android playstore and IOS devices.
Go ahead, download now and contact me for your promo subscription!
At only N2000 FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!! you will enjoy unlimited movies. Yes UNLIMITED! Say bye bye to boredom.
You can also use your subscription on two devices at a time, link to your smart Tv and share on a bigger screen via HDMI micro cable or TV cast.
All these for just N2000 A WHOLE YEAR!
Call or Whatsapp me on 08186541374 for more details and subscription.
IROKOTV! TRUELY NIGER!

Re: Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You by irokotvagent: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
No one enjoys been DISPLACED. Watch the hit movie DISPLACED only on Irokotv.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Named As Starring In Hollywood Movie, “avengers: Infinity War” / Avengers:infinity War Release Date Has Been Changed / #bbnaija Teddy A And Bam Bam Arrive Nigeria To Rousing Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.