Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,923 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano (476 Views)

Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US / The Real Intentions Of The Abuja Declaration 1989. / I Have No Intentions Of Running For President – Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano by aminulive: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano has brushed aside speculations that he could mount a run for Aso Rock come 2019.

"I have no intention of running for President. My immediate focus is to continue working for ndi Anambra while expanding the frontiers of APGA starting with a convincing victory in the January 13, 2018, Senatorial Election, to taking over all South East States and beyond by 2017"

At a rally to celebrate his reelection and to campaign for the party’s candidate, Victor Umeh, for the Anambra Central Senatorial District rerun election scheduled for January 13, governor Obiano gave advice to political leaders in the region describing APGA as a hurricane.

"What happened here on November 18 when APGA swept the entire poll in Anambra State will be replicated in Imo, Abia, Enugu, and Ebonyi states in 2019,” Mr. Obiano declared.

“APGA is a hurricane that nobody can stop in the South-east. What I am telling my brother governors in the South-east is for them to join APGA now if they wish to be re-elected; otherwise, sorry for them, they must lose their seats to APGA in 2019,” he said.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/no-intentions-running-president-obiano/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano by biacan(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Obiano will make a better prisedent.......but his Kinsmen won't support him smh
Re: I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano by Skillfull1: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
For this APGA matter...i concur...cos of abia governors. All Baking Hand Guide(download)...check my profile
Re: I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano by dunkem21(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Obiano will make a better prisedent.......but his Kings men won't support him smh

Kinsmen.. cool
Re: I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano by Cjrane2: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
APC now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano by Cjrane2: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Obiano will make a better prisedent.......but his Kinsmen won't support him smh

Obiano is needed at home to help build a solid foundation in his state.

Nigeria deserves people like Idi Amin and perhaps worse to rule it.
Nigeria' fate is already sealed unless somehow it gets good leaders to steer it away from it's destined path of destruction and disintegration.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Central: Candidates Urge INEC To Respect Judgment / I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message / Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.