Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Challenges Of NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Challenges Of NYSC (952 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / What Is The Cost Of Nysc Registration? / ‘Take Care Of NYSC Members’, Gov. Ajimobi Tells Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Of NYSC by Figoinc(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
A day would not come in the world when there will be no challenges. In life, it is like the air we breathe. Without it, we begin to die in one way or the other. America, United Kingdom and the likes with their developed economies still face many challenges even today.

From inception, our birth was a challenge, weaning us was a challenge, crawling and walking was indeed a challenge, writing the entrance examination was not easy either. Secondary school, especially for those that boarded was definitely a challenge, writing and passing WAEC was a tough call. What about JAMB? My friends would say “do not go there”.

The university was the climax of it all especially when faced with some lecturers who engage in victimizing students. And finally, initiating, completing and defending a project for the very first time in the final year. What would you call all of these that you have gone through in life? Fun?

Whether it is your family life, social life, academic life, emotional life, physical life or spiritual life, one thing is common and it is challenges. In essence, human existence is characterized by challenges. Therefore, with this understanding, you would agree with me that in any endeavour, it would be considered unhealthy for one not to expect challenges.

You are not to celebrate the challenges but position yourself to overcome them by the grace of God. One of such endeavours where challenges are certain is our one year compulsory service to this great nation and some of the challenges that you may likely face include...

An excerpt from the book, NYSC:IT'S NOT ABOUT ME.

Want a copy? Go here: http://www.nyscnotaboutme.com.ng

In the picture is me smiling and enjoying my time in camp. Want to be like me? Then get my book.

Re: The Challenges Of NYSC by Figoinc(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
A MUST Read Guys...

(1) (Reply)

NYSC DG Major General Kazaure Confirms New Corpers Allowance / NYSC Set To Reopen Camps On November 10; What IMSU PCM Needs To Know / When Is The Pop Date Of 2008 Batch C Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.