Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better (1515 Views)

Forex Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
I have been thinking of starting forex but I find it complicated and I also want to involve in bitcoin trade.

Pls I need advice and please indicate which is more safe and easy to learn
Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bitcoin.

bwanufa:
I have been thinking of starting forex but I find it complicated and I also want to involve in bitcoin trade.

Pls I need advice and please indicate which is more safe and easy to learn
Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by PenlsCaP: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Both can send u back to village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by acevic: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
If you find forex too complex then trading currencies is probably not for you.

Trading currencies whether forex or crypto involves your ability to study and study to understand both technical and fundamental analysis.

It's a professional business....so learn and don't cut corners.
Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by okosodo: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bitcoin is oneway, i dont like it
Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Both can send u back to village

Haaaha.. Lol..

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by crypto101: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Forex is risk and it tasks time to to get large returns unless you are starting with a large capital. But with bitcoin you could earn fast and even still earn when the coin is just lying in your wallet. So the choice is yours. I know a legit website i use to earn bitcoin with returns in 3days. if you are interested email me. cryptograph04@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by Tundoo: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
crypto101:
Forex is risk and it tasks time to to get large returns unless you are starting with a large capital. But with bitcoin you could earn fast and even still earn when the coin is just lying in your wallet. So the choice is yours. I know a legit website i use to earn bitcoin with returns in 3days. if you are interested email me. cryptograph04@gmail.com

I agree with you that forex is a risk, but you would also agree that there isn't nothing we do to get money that is risk free. We just need to know the direction we are headed and define the path that suits us in life.
Some still make while trading forex, while others. If it works for you fine, if it doesn't there is no need to push it.
Stay wise!
Re: Bitcoin Trade Or Forex Trade. Which Is Better by Tundoo: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
It was not quit long I stumbled upon an article on crypto trading and since that time I have been longing to learn more about it. Though I have heard about it from friends, but I have not really had an experience whatsoever on it.

Hopefully if I follow this thread I would learn more on it. The little I can comprehend about it is that;
cryptocurrencies are entries about token in decentralized consensus-databases. They are called CRYPTOcurrencies because the consensus-keeping process is secured by strong cryptography. Cryptocurrencies are built on cryptography. They are not secured by people or by trust, but by math.

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Newly Fresh Naija,uk And Us Verified Google Adsense / Cheap And Reliable Hosting In Nigeria - Abollyhost / Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.