Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Art Of Self-pleasure - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Art Of Self-pleasure (486 Views)

Learn D Art Of Digital Photography & Video Editing And Be An Employer Of Labour! / Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events / Funmisax Presents Art Of Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Self-pleasure by ifyasia(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
NEXT WEDNESDAY in my WhatsApp Sex Seminar MECHANICS OF SEX, I will be tackling that issue people have been eager to hear, The Art Of Self-Pleasure.
Self-pleasure is also known as masturbation.
It is a controversial issue in the sense that in some beliefs it is not allowed, while others tolerate it in certain conditions, and the rest don't care or they totally accept it as part of sexual intercourse. Science do not condemn it, in fact some even recommend it.
But no matter what is said, more than 90% of men/boys engage in masturbation. Young boys use it as a way to discover their sexuality, men use it to pleasure themselves, married men use it to fill in when their wives can't have sex with them.
And it is one of the major causes of erectile dysfunction or male sexual problem because men are not taught how to masturbate the right way right from the beginning.
There are rules involving masturbation, if you go against this rules it may cause problem for you.
Same goes for women. Self-pleasure is becoming common among women for one reason or the other, especially singles and married women. They are eager to learn about it.
Next Wednesday, I will be teaching:
-The Art Of Self-Pleasure
- Rules of Masturbation For Men
- How To Correct Problems Caused By Masturbation
- How To Quit Masturbation
- Self-Pleasure For Women
- Self-Pleasure In Marriage
- Mutual Self-Pleasure For Couples
These seminar comes with images and videos.
The fee is 1,000 Naira
Venue: WhatsApp
Time: 9pm
WhatsApp me for details: 07083984303

(1) (Reply)

Event Decorators & Caterers In Expoma,auchi And Abudu / It Is Finally Going Down Tomorrow! Check This Out / Ekwueme’s Funeral-ngige, Onu Conduct Oversight Inspection Of Preparedness:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.