Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Married 3ice Yet Still A Virgin. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Married 3ice Yet Still A Virgin. (659 Views)

When She Forgot She Told You She's A Virgin / My Fiance Claims She's A Virgin But I'm Disappointed When I Saw Her Horrible Pix / Funny Trick To Find Out If Your Wife / Gf Is Still A Virgin !!! Peace Ooo !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married 3ice Yet Still A Virgin. by Basics007: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
A woman was getting married for the fourth time. On her wedding night,she told her husband to be gentle with her cos she's still a virgin.
Stupefied,the husband asked how she could still be a virgin despite being married 3 times before.
"Well, she replied,"the 1st was a gynecologist,so all he wanted to do was look at it. The 2nd was a psychologist,so all he wanted to do was talk about it.
The 3rd was a gourmet, "
Re: Married 3ice Yet Still A Virgin. by sulad82i(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
So all the 3rd one wants to do is to eat her out. LOL
grin grin
Re: Married 3ice Yet Still A Virgin. by studio43(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
Not Funny At All, better luck next time wink

(1) (Reply)

Fascinate / Igbo Kwenu / violation Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.