Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My World: Metaphorical. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My World: Metaphorical. (476 Views)

Poem: My Love Is My World / My World Best / My World - Jflash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My World: Metaphorical. by Olaxtra: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
They say a poet's world, Is a mad, fantastical world.. So, I write poems, is my World so fictitious, is my Imagination the creator of my dear world..? What I see is a place, A home, a lively base. Where people and animals with, Plants and rocks exist, this a myth..?? On this Earth, in space... In my world, to me, buses look Like whales on the road, hook Up anywhere together and start to sing Like the herds of the huge mammals kin Does all this sound out of a book..? To me the houses of my habitat Look like colorful layered cakes, that Once might be eaten, since bricks are baked.. Or is this my imaginative facade..? Is my world, as adorable as a cat..? The hair on a child's head, is a farm Of long grass, thats black, no harm And the moss on trees looks like A field, same to ants, cling to this dike. My world is so comfortable, so warm.. To me the moon is like happiness, It grows, stays for a while, flawless.. Then shrinks, smiles and disappears, Like shooting stars that dart like spears, My world does sound to be of craziness..? My world to me is a game An arena; a playground with a name, This planet is known as Earth, blue jewel.. That hangs between heaven and hell, Life is on, My World! I exclaim!..?

(1) (Reply)

All In The Name Of Val / Journey To Italy - Untold Stories Of A Returnee (third Episode) / This Will Change Your Attitude To Life - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.