Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service (1015 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body / Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by ipreach: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
When you think you have heard enough, more news still spring up. According to a twitter user, Tobi, who goes by a handle @tobicomm, twitted series of tweets on how a certain pastor insisted that a the bride must kneel down in her wedding service and apologies to the congregation for delaying the service due to make-up.

Below are the tweets:

MORE http://sumo.ly/L1NF

Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by ipreach: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Na you do wedding for me or when I dey find money you add 1k to it? Ogun go kill that pastor....

Na so momsy invite me come Thanksgiving. Me wey dey fire Goldberg for hand. I had to leave with two of my goons branch ATM before I enter church. I reach church ursher no gree me enter say I dey smell alcohol. Me wey just wan drop money waka.

The way wey I shout "ope o" everybody look back. Money wey I no wan give una before.

The money go reach us beer well.
And I come hate the guy ehn

Moral...chastise in private....the person go take correction....form James bond in public ogbeni youre on your own.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry

They should check the pastor, it's either he has a bad wife or he's just frustrated

But If you'll be my future wifey, if our wedding is to be by 8.am, make sure you are already up and dressing by 1.00am.
Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by benzene00: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Fweshspice(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is Funny.. This kind bae fit use Food Money buy cosmetic Finish. I pity the Groom's Pocket
Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by GloriaNinja(f): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
END TIME PASTOR
Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Ksslib(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is the ffcukery and stupidity that happens when gullible Nigerians elevate these con men to God status. I don't even blame the Pastor, I blame Nigerians.

He was even threatening "I'll walk away". As the groom, na better slap I go first give am to reset him brain back to default settings. You can't embarrass my woman on her special day.
Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin
cummando:
Na you do wedding for me or when I dey find money you add 1k to it? Ogun go kill that pastor....

Na so momsy invite me come Thanksgiving. Me wey dey fire Goldberg for hand. I had to leave with two of my goons branch ATM before I enter church. I reach church ursher no gree me enter say I dey smell alcohol. Me wey just wan drop money waka.

The way wey I shout "ope o" everybody look back. Money wey I no wan give una before.

The money go reach us beer well.
And I come hate the guy ehn

Moral...chastise in private....the person go take correction....form James bond in public ogbeni youre on your own.
Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by emeijeh(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hhhmmmm.

The pastor should have known that the traditional marriage was done that morning,so the bride was bound to come late.

Anyways, twitter stories are not to be believed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ Sorry to say... Some of these pastors are taking too much upon themselves ∆
Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Evablizin(f): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
embarassed
Sorry to the couple.

Re: Pastor Insist The Bride Must Kneel Down And Apologize For Delaying Service by Nutase: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Make by force to do church wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Share Stunning As She Clocked 40 Today, See Photo / PHOTO: Adunni Ade At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Celebrity Housemate Reality TV Show Season 1 : Meet The Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.