Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level (1091 Views)

Is This My CGPA Useless As A Pharmacy Student? / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level by horllarh(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
I've really been thinking about my current grade in school. It's not a good one and i always feel bad about it. I started well, but i dropped so bad in my second year because i was really sick... I missed lectures and didn't prepare well for exams. Now I've finished 300l and I'm currently on a 3.01 cgpa. I still have a year more but i don't know if its still possible for me to graduate with second class upper. I need advice please.
Re: How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level by python1: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Depends on the total units of the remaining courses ahead as compared to the already passed ones. If the total units of the courses is one-fourth or more of the passed ones, you need to score good number of As and very few Bs. Anything short of the above, honourably go home with your 2.2.
Re: How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level by horllarh(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
Depends on the total units of the remaining courses ahead as compared to the already passed ones. If the total units of the courses is one-fourth or more of the passed ones, you need to score good number of As and very few Bs. Anything short of the above, honourably go home with your 2.2.
thanks sir, i did some calculations based on your comment now, i will have to finish with 2.2.
Re: How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level by olawalepopoola: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2017
No way. It is late
horllarh:
I've really been thinking about my current grade in school. It's not a good one and i always feel bad about it. I started well, but i dropped so bad in my second year because i was really sick... I missed lectures and didn't prepare well for exams. Now I've finished 300l and I'm currently on a 3.01 cgpa. I still have a year more but i don't know if its still possible for me to graduate with second class upper. I need advice please.

(1) (Reply)

Are Online Certificates Worthless? / 5 Things To Do After School / CHST Ijero 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.