Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? (924 Views)

Lady Poses For A Pre-burial Photo Shot / Why I Had My Own Pre-burial Photoshoot, Girl Opened Up-tiznaija / Product Photography Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Years ago, weddings, birthdays and even childbirth was a family affair. Today they can be called carnivals and no one would consider any of it wrong. 1st it started with pre-wedding shoot.
Pre-wedding shoot has come to stay trust me and the likes of Bellanaija have made the competition so stiff everyone wants to come up with the best shoot idea. Photographers are not left out as they each try to be the ones taking credit for the most fabulous pictures.
Makeup artist and stylist ensure the face beat and matching styles are on fire.
Then there is the wedding shoot itself..... OMG! Just dont miss out on it on IG every weekend.
Recently its been birthday shoot and pregnancy shoot everywhere....
What exactly is the world turning into? What is to say that in the near future we are not to expect sex shoot or even burial shoot.... What a world we live in today

1 Like

Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Oluromantic: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning Op
Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Oluromantic:
Good morning Op
Good morning
Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Oluromantic: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:

Good morning
Nice to meet you
Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oluromantic:

Nice to meet you
same here
Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Oluromantic: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:
same here
Can I send u a PM?
Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oluromantic:

Can I send u a PM?
sure
Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Oluromantic: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:
sure
I've sent it
Re: What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oluromantic:

I've sent it
Replied

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Nigerian Dream? / Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business / Ijaw Man Poses With Shark He Caught At Bayelsa, Okpoama-brass Ocean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.