Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Oh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oh (1849 Views)

Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer / Oh No! Canada Also Involved In Human Experimentation / Am Dying, Heart Related Issue And Blood Issue, God Save Me Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh by Illverbz: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Oh by milliman(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Illverbz:
Guys, I'm so scared. I don't know what is wrong with me!

I just had sex with this girl on Sunday. And since then. I've been experiencing burning sensations whilst I'm taking a piss. And semen leaks from my dick every minute. My dick is leaking as I am typing this. I am so scared. What is wrong with me?

This is killing me. I'm considering suicide... Someone should help me. I need help. How can I treat this

Cc: Lalasticlala

you don go bang babalawo wife...Mogbe

1 Like

Re: Oh by Damibiz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Alert code RED,i repeat Alert Code RED,heavy std in ur territory,abort all military actions nd return(go for medical check up)..base before it is too late

5 Likes

Re: Oh by Nostradamus: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
doctors in the house,please save a soul
Re: Oh by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Suicide??

because of ordinary STD??

This guy is hilarious...

I would have told u something to use, but really I don't know what kind of bacteria u are infected with...it could be the popular gonorrhoea, but best thing is to go to the hospital so they can test and detect which strain of micro organism u have in ur system and what spectrum of anti-biotics u need....

But come ooo, u should know this is not a thread opening case but a hospital matter..

1 Like

Re: Oh by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lala don suffer....even onto gonorrhea dem call your name....doctors help ooooo
Re: Oh by Illverbz: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Suicide??

because of ordinary STD??

This guy is hilarious...

I would have told u something to use, but really I don't know what kind of bacteria u are infected with...it could be the popular gonorrhoea, but best thing is to go to the hospital so they can test and detect which strain of micro organism u have in ur system and what spectrum of anti-biotics u need....

But come ooo, u should know this is not a thread opening case but a hospital matter..
I need people to talk to. I want to know if I can cure the infection from home or if there's urgent need to see a doctor!
Re: Oh by Tinnytony24(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Go and see the doctor oooo angry

1 Like

Re: Oh by Illverbz: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
If you are a Medical Doctor. Please I need you to say something!!
Re: Oh by Illverbz: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
How much does a test cost?
Re: Oh by thorpido(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Illverbz:
Go to a hospital!
Get a lab test done and get placed on antibiotics.

Semen is not what is leaking,pus is it.
Re: Oh by coolebux(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Go and unfuck that olosho you fu¢ked
Re: Oh by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
E get one drug wey one of my guy dey use now. Make I ask am. Though he never see result yet. He too just got it.
Illverbz:
Re: Oh by Illverbz: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
thorpido:
Go to a hospital!
Get a lab test done and get placed on antibiotics.

Semen is not what is leaking,pus is it.
How much does a lab test cost?
Re: Oh by Illverbz: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:
E get one drug wey one of my guy dey use now. Make I ask am. Though he never see result yet. He too just got it.
Does semen leak from his peniss too?
Re: Oh by olureignforever: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
I laugh in swahili. You don dance one corner enter gobe. When you wan chop forbidden fruit, we no hear. You come dey disturb us when python dey dance for JT

grin grin grin
Re: Oh by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Illverbz:
Does semen leak from his peniss too?
serious one...like twenty naira akamu.
Re: Oh by Ebios(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Suicide...
See what 5 minutes pleasure has put u thro
do what they told you,Hospital..

U will go to hell if u obey that voice...
Re: Oh by Illverbz: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:
serious one...like twenty naira akamu.
Jesus! It's so scary!!
Re: Oh by hidhrhis(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Xame happened to me but I used like 4 different antibiotics before conducting test and wen d test result came out I did nt have any std
d antibiotics I used are
sparfloxacin
secwid
peflotab
secnidazole
but I will recommend u use peflotab cos it works better than the rest and after u finish using it make sure u go for a test which cost 1k5 in a laboratory...they will collect Ur urine and lastly go for HIV test at 90 days mark which is 3 month after Ur collaboration cos for u to have other std their is a possibility u may have carry HIV join body
Besides learn from this Ur encounter that abstinence is the key
or u have only one partner no sharing and no cheating among u two
Re: Oh by Cashiez: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
YOU HAVE GONORRHEA !!!

1 Like

Re: Oh by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Illverbz:
I need people to talk to. I want to know if I can cure the infection from home or if there's urgent need to see a doctor!

Anybody u chat with here, even qualified doctors will only give u trouble shooting diagnosis....and you might get lucky though...but I hope u understand the principle of broad and narrow spectrum antibiotics..
Just because someone used antibiotics A to cure staph doesn't mean it will cure another kind of bacteria infection

Best thing is to go to the hospital..I understand money can be a challenge, but it won't be wise to joke with infection that involve your reproductive/ urinary system by doing trial and error treatment approach
Re: Oh by Illverbz: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
hidhrhis:
Xame happened to me but I used like 4 different antibiotics before conducting test and wen d test result came out I did nt have any std
d antibiotics I used are
sparfloxacin
secwid
peflotab
secnidazole
but I will recommend u use peflotab cos it works better than the rest and after u finish using it make sure u go for a test which cost 1k5 in a laboratory...they will collect Ur urine and lastly go for HIV test at 90 days mark which is 3 month after Ur collaboration cos for u to have other std their is a possibility u may have carry HIV join body
Besides learn from this Ur encounter that abstinence is the key
or u have only one partner no sharing and no cheating among u two
Okay. How much did you buy the peflotab drug?

And which one is 1k5? How much is that?
Re: Oh by Illverbz: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Anybody u chat with here, even qualified doctors will only give u trouble shooting diagnosis....and you might get lucky though...but I hope u understand the principle of broad and narrow spectrum antibiotics..
Just because someone used antibiotics A to cure staph doesn't mean it will cure another kind of bacteria infection

Best thing is to go to the hospital..I understand money can be a challenge, but it won't be wise to joke with infection that involve your reproductive/ urinary system by doing trial and error treatment approach
Thanks.
Re: Oh by hidhrhis(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Illverbz:
Okay. How much did you buy the peflotab drug?

And which one is 1k5? How much is that?
I mean I did d test 1500 naira....they collected my urine amd they said I shld come back d 4 day for d result and peflotab is 900 naira
Re: Oh by hidhrhis(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2017
the reason why I used those antibiotics at first I never knew what happened to me was related with std so I just complained to the pharmacy that I had sex recently and they recommended it but mind u I still went for a test to check if I was infected or not so go to a laboratory and conduct test bro and also waited for month to do my HIV test
so go for a test bro according to 1stoprudeness
Re: Oh by k2kay(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2017
@op, you either have Chlamydia or gonorrhea. A lab test will verify...
Re: Oh by milliman(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2017
coolebux:
Go and unfuck that olosho you fu¢ked

haahahahahah
Re: Oh by DONFASZY(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
U jus got an unleaded STD Gonorrhoea
Go for full treatment

(1) (Reply)

USMLE Whatsapp Group / Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Cream / Raw Handmade Palm Kernel Oil For The Food Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.