Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) (969 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) by TIJAH(f): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested one Tolu Olaoye, a lawyer, over an alleged violent abuse of her house-help, one 15-year-old Abigail Opebiyi at 5, El Shaddai Crescent, near Unique Estate in Baruwa, Ipaja area. .

Spokesman of the Police Command, Mr. Chike Oti, who confirmed the arrest yesterday to newsmen, said the arrest followed the order of the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Edgal Imohimi.Oti said the suspect, who was alleged to be in the habit of abusing her house-help, inflicted serious injury on her, which attracted the attention of the Police boss.

“The CP, known for his prompt actions on all issues concerning domestic violence and abuse, was moved with compassion on seeing the picture of the victim trending on the Internet with a deep cut on her forehead.

The cut was allegedly inflicted on her by the said female lawyer, Tolu Olaoye. He immediately ordered operatives of the Command to rescue the victim and fish out the suspect. .

This order was carried out diligently and the suspect is now undergoing interrogation at the Gender Section of the Police Command in the state. The suspect will be charged to court on Monday,” he said.

More at My New Blog

Re: See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) by bigfissy(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2017
when you hear a story, most especially from the Nigerian police, then you should ask yourself, the mind of the writer and the objective of writing.This girl had an injury while trying to escape from being scolded for playing with live electric wires.

The injury is more than a week old and its almost gone but someone with a wicked intent, open the plaster of the wound took pictures and wanted to implicate the accused.

A girl being sent to a private school to be educated and lives with the accused children like she is with her mother cannot be termed as someone who is wicked. Her father was with the police and said there is no case and he doesn't need the police in this matter.

The police arrested her and forced her to carry a placard and then started distributing news online with no charges yet. The case would be in court on Monday 18/12 and so you ask yourself what is the police trying to do? Get some cheap publicity I must say.

Let me summarize with pictures of the accused and her children at various events including swimming class so you judge for yourself if the police is trying to solve an allege abuse or deform someone's character.

Re: See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) by rifasenate11(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2017
na waa oo
Re: See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) by emirex50(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Nigerian Police and implication. 2baba abeg where u dey come and go and help me sing for them o .
Re: See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) by jola2603: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me Two Weeks After I Gave Birth –insurance Officer / Students Of Iganmu High School And Jubilee Model School Clash / A Lady Narrated Her Ordeal In Kidnappers Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.