Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,774 members, 7,834,581 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Top 10 Rejection Lines - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 10 Rejection Lines (814 Views)

This Is How You Handle Rejection(pic). / The Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women. / Top 10 Rejection Lines By Women(and There Real Meaning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Rejection Lines by femionasan(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2007
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women
(and what they actually mean)
10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")
9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (I don't want to do my dad)
8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)
7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend (I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's).
5. I don't date men where I work. (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)
3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)
2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)
1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's that male perspective thing)

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Men
(and what they actually mean)

10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly.)
9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly.)
8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly.)
7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly.)
6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're ugly.)
5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly.)
4. It's not you, it's me. (You're ugly.)
3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly.)
2. I'm celibate. (You're ugly.)
1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly.)
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines by luvlymoi(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2007
lmao, that was funny, sorta true, lol.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines by bennie019(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2007
lol true in a funny way wink

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Like: / Top 10 Things Men Know About Women / Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.