Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (70860 Views)

4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos / Fake SARS Operative Arrested In Edo State. / Fake SARS Officers Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by kurukusese: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
God save us in this country where the so called SARS is the accuser, investigator, the Judge and the EXECUTIONIST,
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by Codes151(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Killing is wrong no matter what!!! Arrest them n follow due process!

Force If they resist!!

Shoot s they attack only
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by uzor2(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Pervert. I thought it is only men that are pervert.

patchsk:
Blockos
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by codew0rks(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Wait until these men underworld rob you. Someone have captured three of them robbing innocent people at Rumueme, Port Harcourt. In as much I don't like jungle justice but we can sleep with both eyes closed. I even had sleepless night because of these guys.
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by poshestmina(f): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Michaelpresh:

Dis ur question sef.
U don rob for there before an go scot-free ??

Lol.My family house is very close infact where they robbed is just across my avenue .we have been robbed sometimes 2015/16 and it was not a funny experience .

We were constantly living in fear especially during christmas periods .Thank God for this ohhhhh,we have not heard of robbery since i came home for xmas .(even robbers sef dey fear death) grin grin So no ma ...I am not a robber ,never intend to be or even know one.

Merry christmas grin
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by poshestmina(f): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
smartolala:
They deserved to die,fourth avenue egbelu has been their area of operations for long

Exactly my street ...to come home for xmas sef,you'll keep all ur valuables away and come back with nokia torch and small money and sleep with one eye open.

God will fish them out and make them pay .ZERO sympathy!
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by tit(f): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
poshestmina:

Exactly my street ...to come home for xmas sef,you'll keep all ur valuables away and come back with nokia torch and small money and sleep with one eye open.

God will fish them out and make them pay .ZERO sympathy!

stop lying to gather sympathy for demonic sars.
the robbers that came to your house, did they introduct themsef as sars?
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
tit:

stop lying to gather sympathy for demonic sars.
the robbers that came to your house, did they introduct themsef as sars?

Obviously those guys were robbers and i don't care about sars or not ...Sars disguising as robbers ,robbers disguising as sars oh ,kills them all!

It's that simple ! The ones they arrested previously came back to wreck more havoc angry
Re: 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) by andyanders: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
To me, these ones doesn't look like fake SARS at all.How come the police displayed only laptops and other things. If they actually acted as SARS officials, they were supposed to have their vests, gun, walkie talking and other stuffs that SARS carry with them.

These guys killed looked like innocent young men or just yahoo boys murdered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.