Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,207 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints (550 Views)

Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints by Ikengawo: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
I've seen you people complain about

1. The federal government buying buses for college students in a country that almost no college student has a car

2. Britain INVESTING 30 million into Fashola's light rail project.

3. Biafra.

im more then convinced mental illness is what's killing you people, and im very glad you have all left nigeria and drive buses in canada.
Re: In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints by EzeUche(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
Drive buses? undecided

Fool we are getting a better education in the states. Instead of reading about chemical processes in books, we are actually in the lab creating these compounds. Foolish boy.
Re: In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints by Ikengawo: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol no you're not. You're in a taxi creating gas mileage.
ppl you went to school with are governors and you're in maryland feeling big because you have wireless internet and microwavable food.

i can't wait to finish school and go back to nigeria. Since i dont like nigerians hopefully they will all be in canada driving taxis or sneaking into somalia illegally while i enjoy the beautiful country to myself and have peace of mind.

I just saw ppl complaining that the Federal Government dropped all charges on Ribadu, charges they complained about when they were brought up.
Re: In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints by slap1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
The poster is becomingricch.
Re: In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
I don't even understand what he is driving at.
Re: In 15 Minutes On This Site: Nigerian Complaints by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2010
I don't even understand what he is driving at.

(1)

Africa Lost £1tn In Illegal Flows Of Money / Now That Yar'adua Can Shake Hands Of Imams . . .its Time To Act! / Give Information About The Names And Accounts Of The State And Federal Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.