Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys (2200 Views)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by freemandgenius(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
A lady on Facebook with the name, Princess Lavish
but real name, Tanwa, has reportedly lost her life –
but the aura surrounding her death is what is quite
baffling right about now.It’s speculated that Princess Lavish may have been
jinxed which led to her death – according to a
Facebook user, Iam KayKay, who decided to use
her as a point of reference to other girls, he says
Princess allowed them to “use” her and now she’s
lost her life.According to friends too, it’s said that Princess was
used by “yahoo boys” which has caused people to
have mixed reactions – after the post Iam KayKay
shared, people have come for him asking why he’d
even post such about a dead person… but in his
defense, he meant no offense but was only trying to warn other ladies if apparently, Princess’s story is
true. He wrote: #RIPTOTHECOMPETITION
You allowed them to use you too bad. Girls of
now a days want to use iphone8 and your father
doesn’t have have Nokia torchlight. Today
LEKKI tomorrow IKEJA….they claim slay
queens. She named herself PRINCESS LAVISH and now she has lavished her life so
painful. I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone’s
feelings, i’m just trying to pass a message to
other girls to be very careful….. I get frightened
and upset when I see young people dying.
#Waitforyourshine # Thegrassisntgreenerontheotherside #
NobeeverythingweydeyshinebeGOLD #
Shakaragosoonendwww.nigerianhive.com/2017/12/16/facebook-big-girl-dies-mysteriously-friends-claim-used-yahoo-boys/

Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mmhmm
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by goggleit: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thank God
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by eezeribe(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thank you Jesus....
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by BiafranBushBoy: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Thank you Jesus....

For what exactly?
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by freemandgenius(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

For what exactly?
lol. Ask him
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Olachase(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
She slay enter grave please put her iPhone beside her make she day give us update how hell take day roll
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Paulosky1900: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
all so called slay queens that lost their life through running upandan from one alhaji or G-guys or politheftians i hardly feel anything about their death angry
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by freemandgenius(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
So bad . Girls in search of money like kilode. RIP TO HER
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by wilsonAlo: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Willywilly, that girl princess lavish is Tanwa. ReRIP
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Jackson042: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
EVERYTHING IS NOW YAHOO BOYS!

I DON'T KNOW IF THE GUY IS THE CHIEF SECTARIAN OFFICER FOR ALL YAHOO BOYS

SO A GIRL CANNOT DIE MYSTERIOUSLY IN PEACE AGAIN?

PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY... DOES HE KNOW IF IT WAS ACTUALLY HER TIME TO GO?

JUST CARRY PERSON PIKIN PICTURE DEY SHARE UP AND DOWN LIKE SAY NA WEDDING INVITATION
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by freemandgenius(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jackson042:

JUST CARRY PERSON PIKIN PICTURE DEY SHARE UP AND DOWN LIKE SAY NA WEDDING INVITATION
it was reported that the deed was done by yahoo guys
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Jackson042: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
freemandgenius:

Okay... but sharing the girl's pic online isn't proper... her parents are trying to get through the pain & he's coming to add salt to their wound...

As for me, it's of no use advicing girls... especially Nigerian girls... they'll do what they like at the end...

Probably, people advised this one but she didn't hear... and now she's gone..

So advising them is a wasted effort... they'll listen to you, but that does not mean they're hearing you... and tomorrow, it's business as usual...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Jackson042:

thank you.

Sometimes, you wonder if there is sense in proposals to monitor social media. The way some people just come up with elaborate stories sometimes, it should be worth a prison sentence at least

Since iamkaykay knows so much on how the lady died, maybe he should be invited for questioning by the police undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2017
freemandgenius:
reported by who?

Said person should be arrested and should lead the police to the alleged yahoo guys.

I can post anything today and make unfounded claims on the internet

1 Like

Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Fweshspice(m): 1:25am On Dec 17, 2017
In other Words, she go dey one room by now dey Vomit Money for G-boys dem...#Too Bad#
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Mzthowxeen(f): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2017
nawa rumours i heard she is a sickler SS,she died frm complications note=she lost her mum earlier diz year
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Edopesin: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Mzthowxeen:
nawa rumours i heard she is a sickler SS,she died frm complications note=she lost her mum earlier diz year
You Sabi That Girl
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by freemandgenius(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Mzthowxeen:
who told you?
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Rip jaree,something must kill a man
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by freemandgenius(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Kiddogarcia:
Rip jaree,something must kill a man
she no be man na
Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by hakeem4(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Olachase:
She slay enter grave please put her iPhone beside her make she day give us update how hell take day roll
lol

1 Like

Re: Facebook Big Girl Dies Mysteriously, Friends Claim She Was Used By “yahoo Boys by freemandgenius(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Fweshspice:
In other Words, she go dey one room by now dey Vomit Money for G-boys dem...#Too Bad#
money

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Shares Cute Photo With Their Son / Regina Daniels Looks Absolutely Beautiful In Blue Dress (photos) / Woman Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.