|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,758,960 members, 6,558,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 12:16 PM
|BSC/HND Engineering And Real Estate Property Portfolio Managers Jobs by AkinLawrence(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2017|
Space Online group is one of the few companies able to offer complete solutions for the delivery of a lot of projects. Our clients can choose from a lot of services and we can offer these in any combination. The real estate property portfolio manager will join the company to deliver quality real estate in gated communities and our management arm ensures that our properties are kept in top-notch all the time.
We are always looking for qualified and committed staff to join our expanding team of Architects, Project Managers, Surveyors, Site managers and other building professionals. We are proud of our position as a leading provider of construction and engineering, real estate and management and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
– Well versed in written communication
– Fluent in spoken English
– Has real passion for property management
– Other requirements
– BSc or HND in estate management
– 4-6 years previous experience in property and agency management
Adron Homes & Properties Limited Business Development Officer
Adron Homes and Properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
– Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
– Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
– Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company to conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
– Build a strong relationship with existing clients and provide on-time service to urgent issues.
– Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
– Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
– Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
DHI Resources Site Supervisor
DHI Resources is a world-class property solution and maintenance service provider, who uses cutting Edge technology to bring facility management and asset care/maintenance to your doorstep. Our promise is to deliver a tailor-made solution to meet the highest needs and standards in the industry.
– Ensure proper, effective and real-time communication (written and verbal) between clients and the facility office.
– Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
– Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution of customer issues.
– Preparation of daily reports
– Ensure high-level customer service experience to all stakeholders
– Proper filing and documentation
– Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
– Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
– Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
– Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location
Noxie Limited Joinery CAD Draughtsman
Noxie Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company founded in 2001. Our company policy is anchored on the need to render the best quality service through qualified personnel while at the same time upholding a high standard of professional and ethical excellence in all projects entrusted to us by our clients. We are proud that our personnel possess vast experience compared to other leaders in the service industry
– Producing joinery design and setting out drawings using AutoCAD.
– Conducting accurate measuring surveys on site alone or assisting colleagues establishing datums and grid lines.
– Apply care and attention to all aspects of joinery design work with the objective of achieving quality and accuracy with the timescales/budgets allotted.
– Ensuring all joinery construction detail is accurate and achievable allowing production to the required standards of quality and completing within allotted timescales.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
– Previous joinery experience with an understanding of methods of construction is essential.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience of AutoCAD drawing in model and paper space with the latest software.
– Knowledge of joinery such as a box, sash and casement windows, doors, panelling, working with veneers, staircases.
– Excellent communication skills and attention to details
GOS Project Architectural Design Lead
Vacancy for Architectural Design Lead who will participate in the conceptualisation and design of multiple projects and engage with clients and consultants as projects progress from concept to construction
– The ideal candidates should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication and organisational skills; good spoken and written English is essential, and should possess excellent CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modelling skills. Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup are essential, whereas, a knowledge of Rhino and Grasshopper is a plus.
– A minimum of 2 years experience in an architectural office post-graduation is required.
– Candidate will be honest and have high integrity as well as a dedication to excellence and continued professional development.
– A competitive salary is offered with year-end performance bonuses.
– Send a brief CV with examples of your work in A4 (maximum size 20 MB) and a covering letter stating reasons why you should be considered for the role
LegendVille Development and Construction Limited Online and Graphic Designer
– Managing social media platforms
– Website administration and maintenance
– Website and Social Media Analysis
– Creating, sourcing and curating content
– Creating and managing online marketing campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc), social media ad campaigns, email marketing,
– Creating campaigns performance reports for management
– Development and design of print and web graphics which include website template and graphics, corporate packages like Letterheads, Call cards, Identity Cards etc.
– Supervising and overseeing all designs(Online & Print) and online portal.
– Creating customized responsive and interactive newsletters which are scheduled on a weekly or monthly basis for both events and online portal.
– Creating animations or animated slides for the company online portal
– Design of website banners and advert banners which also include Google Ads banners (various sizes).
– Understanding of Real Estate Industry would be a plus
Visit the application website http://www.akinlawrence.com/engineering-real-estate-property-portfolio-managers/ for more details on how to apply for each vacancy
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61