Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 (456 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by LadyNaija(f): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on Saturday, December 16, congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his 75th birthday.

Punch reports that Jonathan described Buhari as a statesman whose rare experience of leading Nigeria at different times, has earned him a special place in history. According to a statement issued by his media adviser Ikechukwu Eze in Abuja, ''I wish to most sincerely congratulate you on your 75th birthday. '

‘’My family and I are pleased to join your numerous well wishers to felicitate with you as you mark this day. “Your Excellency, you are a statesman whose place in history as Nigeria’s leader, at different epochs in our nation’s development journey, is guaranteed.

“I pray that God Almighty that has kept you alive and healthy will continue to protect and strengthen you as you lend your efforts to the bid to realize our collective dreams for a greater and more prosperous nation.''
http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/12/jonathan-congratulates-buhari-at-75.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-pELYRwOnJRQ/WYsDv4dcg-I/AAAAAAAAEY4/fE160igaBag_1eenZCUXpcp3Cov3nmeYwCLcBGAs/s640/gej.jpg[/img]
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by MasterKim: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Waiting for someone to tell us how humble of him it is to wish someone happy birthday
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by madridguy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by madridguy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
shocked shocked

MasterKim:
Waiting for someone to tell us how humble of him it is to wish someone happy birthday
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by Loyalblak007(f): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for making the country better Sir cheesy
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations to the honest nigeria president since independent.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by Fweshspice(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2017
Oga Jonah might be the Clueless, Incompetent, Soft President Nigeria Has ever Produced Buh he's no doubt my Favourite... Thumbs Up My Man!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by LessNoise: 1:22am On Dec 17, 2017
At least he's not bitter like FFK,FAYOSE & COMPANY grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by koolaid87: 2:13am On Dec 17, 2017
Thanks oga jona. You're a real Man

Buhari, happy birthday... though that 75na futbal age
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari At 75 by Mynd44: 4:04am On Dec 17, 2017

(1)

Pres. Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association / Okorocha Fails To Pay Nov/dec Salaries / OPC Leader Meets With Pastor Chris Of Christ Embassy And Other Notable Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.