Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos (23322 Views)

Man Smiling At EFCC In A Mugshot / Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by FisifunKododada: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
wicked woman - God will stab your destiny

1 Like

Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
if I happen to be the justice I would send her to life imprisonment because this is more or less attempt to murder case

she would have carelessly turn the mental state of that innocent girl into sth else if the wound had penetrated further

the girl parent/guardian should be arrested also for child abuse while the mugshot lawyer should be sentence to life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Shameless woman angry
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Chiboto414: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
That woman is very wicked
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by lazygal: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
crackhaus:

Lol, see her face...

Someone will see this person in public wearing good clothes looking good, and actually think she's a normal human being cheesycheesy
The state of Nigeria has really turned too many people into psychos living with undiagnosed mental instability...

I watched a programme on ntawhere the psychiatrist stated a really high % of peopldworking on the streets ,in your offices whether looking cool in cars,slay Queen's. Etc are actually mentally unstable.some attitudes exhibited that we often over look aren't actually normal .
Its really advisable to be careful in general
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Virus777: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
'Abuse' sounds kinda soft. This is brutality. A supposed lawyer, who should know better meting such brutality on a kid.

She deserves a long sentence.
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by CioAngels(f): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrphysics:
Nigerian police is the worst when compared to global standard. Even Zimbabwean police show professionalism in their operations compared to Nigerian Police Force
Yes, she deserve to carry more than board, she should be given bags of cement to carry.
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by CioAngels(f): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
May she celebrate 100yr in jail.
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Oleku93(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
NPF is too backward... See d ugly hand writing sef.
Mugshot my foot
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by sayisayi(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2017
ifyalways:
I just can't understand how we female folks are this wicked to other people's children

We are so religious but YET so wicked. Tufiakwa!!!!!

Religious...lol. All na show....like P Square
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Adebowale89:
if I happen to be the justice I would send her to life imprisonment because this is more or less attempt to murder case

she would have carelessly turn the mental state of that innocent girl into sth else if the wound had penetrated further

the girl parent/guardian should be arrested also for child abuse while the mugshot lawyer should be sentence to life imprisonment

For me I feel like beating her till death frees her.
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Reenoch(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2017
castrol180:
...I have been saying this and I will continue saying it that females are the most wicked in Africa.

You are correct. Because from my observations
1. If a police woman arrest you........ U are finished
2. If a female road safety officer catch you...... U don die
3. If a female customs officer cmoe arrest you........ Forget it
4. The baddest is when a female VIO catch you. ......thats final
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Reenoch(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Every woman sees another woman as her rival no matter the difference in age, status, education, relationship.

A mother sees her daughter as her rival.
Same applicable to any two sisters, two female friends, two female colleagues........ Any two females anywhere .

Na was for them........ Necessary devils
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Nazeren:

For me I feel like beating her till death frees her.

shocked
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by crackhaus: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2017
sisisioge:

Omo Igbo, you're still on NL? grin
Lol.. I came back for you.

Still forming hard to get abi grin
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by crackhaus: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2017
lazygal:

I watched a programme on ntawhere the psychiatrist stated a really high % of peopldworking on the streets ,in your offices whether looking cool in cars,slay Queen's. Etc are actually mentally unstable.some attitudes exhibited that we often over look aren't actually normal .
Its really advisable to be careful in general
True
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by sisisioge: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
crackhaus:

Lol.. I came back for you.

Still forming hard to get abi grin

grin grin Elenu razor...some other daredevils already took over the smart mouth from you. Welcome back.
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by crackhaus: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin Elenu razor... some other daredevils already took over the smart mouth from you. Welcome back.
Make dem carry go jor, NL refused to gimme owo for all my troubles na I jejely carry my gift go elsewhere.

Are you still single and searching? grin grin
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by sisisioge: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2017
crackhaus:

Make dem carry go jor, NL refused to gimme owo for all my troubles na I jejely carry my gift go elsewhere.

Are you still single and searching? grin grin

Awww...see time in your words. How unusual.

Oh, I got married. I have two kids and a dog I call Rudy now. We are one big happy family grin. Cheers, enjoy your morning.
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by crackhaus: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
sisisioge:

Awww...see time in your words. How unusual.

Oh, I got married. I have two kids and a dog I call Rudy now. We are one big happy family grin. Cheers, enjoy your morning.
You too sweet pea. wink
Re: A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos by mamatayour(f): 12:17am On May 11, 2018
This woman is very strict to the core. I know her very well. When u see her dancing in the church ehn u go think say heaven wan open. Only God knows those that serves Him in spirit and in truth. Deceit everywhere undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther "Esabod" Aboderin Attacked At A Dublin Court House (Video) / Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar / Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.