Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) (18475 Views)

Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Ugoeze2016: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pray? Governor Pastor Okorocha smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by justuschi50: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
God forbid I we not even knee for a corrupt leader like rochas
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Cholls(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Evablizin:
Are you sure that the husband of this woman get sense at all? Why did he allow Okoroawusa to lay his soiled and filthy hand on his wife.

This is simply curse follow you instead of blessing to follow.
my brother's and sisters enjoy

Mother: Since morning, I haven't received an alert for the money you deposited

Evablizin: Ehhhhm! ehhhhm!! ehhhhm!

Mother: Are you sure you filled the teller correctly

Evablizin: I didn't know how to fill it. So I copied the details from another customer

Nairalanders: chai! What a fool we have here
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
slawomir:
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the lord (proverb:15:cool

nor be me talk am o
na so im dey for bibble

spell bible well abeg grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
I can not even alow my goat to get blessed by Rochas bcoz my goat got sence and blessed more dan him

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where are those people who said Rochas is Hausa and not Igbo

Come and see his Flat head

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by okechukwu16: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
After the prayer, moulding ti take over�

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by boliswitpassprik(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked
maybe they came to beg for statue!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by David160(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Their statue is loading....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Error
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Appointee of couple fulfillment, simply performing his sisters brief........
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Bestchisom(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
his trying to knw how much the head will cost fr moulding
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Evablizin:
Are you sure that the husband of this woman get sense at all? Why did he allow Okoroawusa to lay his soiled and filthy hand on his wife.

This is simply curse follow you instead of blessing to follow.
For your information that guy is the governor's personal driver, he use to drive uche nwosu before he was handed over to the governor due to his proficiency, and the guy is made now, after all it was the governor that sponsored his wedding.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity the life of those couples.

Pity not, for ROF doesn't transfer blessings, rather it secures destiny.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by ZlatanUnited(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
I thought this should have been the job of the commisioner for happiness grin
He should gone to call her
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by nakotee: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by DedeNkem: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
M*orons. He wanted them to kneel before him.
This man is an idiot.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by stieyven(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
Jesus right now...
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by nizetee: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2017
RO "Statue fall on you!
Woman "Amen!"
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Bashspeaks(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Has this man turn to man of God

Next stature to be revealed....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) by Assassin101: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2017
what an irony... when he's the one dat needs prayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC, Tribunal Frustrating My Petitions – Olusola Eleka / Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session / Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.