Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Therefore, Claim All The Will Of God In My Life This Day And Beyond. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Therefore, Claim All The Will Of God In My Life This Day And Beyond. (209 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Therefore, Claim All The Will Of God In My Life This Day And Beyond. by bummyla(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2017
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans 12:1–2

Let us pray:

In the Name of God the Father, and of God the Son, and of God the Holy Spirit,
Amen!

Father in heaven, I am thankful for the expression of Your Will for my daily life as You have shown me in Your Word.
I therefore, claim all the Will of God in my life this day and beyond.
I am thankful that You have blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places.
I am thankful that You have begotten me unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
I am thankful that You have made provisions for me so today I can live filled with the fruits of the Spirit in my life.
I recognize that this is Your will for me and I therefore reject and resist all the endeavours of Satan and his wicked spirits to rob me of Your Will O Lord.
I pray and ask for Your touch this beautiful morning, that the breakthrough of how did it happen!?
The Glory that swallows shame, drastic positive change of condition that brings confusion and controversy into the camp of the enemy, the acceleration that cannot be stopped, the prosperity that is beyond human explanation, the joy that brings sorrow to the enemy, the transformation that produces congratulation and celebration.
I declare this day that all these shall be for me and mine by the special grace of God.
For In Jesus Christ most powerful name I pray.
Amen!

Have A Wonderful And Blessed Day.

https://bummyla.com/2017/12/17/i-therefore-claim-all-the-will-of-god-in-my-life-this-day-and-beyond/

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Reglion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.