Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Dread Loneliness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Dread Loneliness (389 Views)

Loneliness / A Review Of Akintayo Akinjide’s “dread In The Spine”- Bella Naija / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dread Loneliness by Ajagunhope: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
You speak to yourself without words
Otherwise you are mad
You sing aloud during chores
Otherwise you are sad
You soil your neatness somewhat
Otherwise you are a gay

All by yourself at all times
You eat alone
You sleep alone
You bath alone
You dress up alone
You walk alone
Like loneliness personified

Your thoughts roam
In frightening serenity
Fearfully questioning your sanity
In your lonely damp room
Re: I Dread Loneliness by Thelucky: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2017
MY RACE
Oh! My race The most beautiful of all... The only existing of the existing The most envied by others Ooh! See how magnificent you are !
Oh! My race You that fight for all.... You that bring joy and victories to the existing You that make the proudness and prides of others like towers Ooh! See how courageous you are!
Oh! My race You, the root of civilization of all... You that make lives standard for living You that care for others to make unexplained wonders Ooh! Passionate, you are !
Oh! My race You, invaded by all... You, whose assets were stolen by the envied being(s) You, whose stolen farm products and art works are prides of others Ooh! See how devastated your lands are !
But, You!...My race Standup against all... Make life and your dignity good and lasting Let your values, dignities and supremacy be made known to others Ooh! Show them how creative and non manipulative you are !
By; GANIYU AYANNIYI M. (TheLucky) 〽Wapniyi

(1) (Reply)

And Again / Ncdmb Unveils Ministerial Industry Award For Outstanding Achievements In Oil&gas / Novels By Ken Saro Wiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.