Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Taking Stock Of Adua's Tenure In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taking Stock Of Adua's Tenure In Office (545 Views)

My Tenure In Office Will End 29 May- Jonathan Promise That Has Many Meaning / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Tenure In Pictures 2009-till Date / Presidency: North To Commence Eight-year Tenure In 2011, Says Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Stock Of Adua's Tenure In Office by azorjiu(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
Before he was elected into office, there was always something new happening:
Projects were being commissioned here and there, Duke was making waves in the north
and Ribadu was beautifying Abuja in the north. I used to run to Nairaland to read what was new.
Very interesting those days!
Pictures were adorning the Travel Section on nairaland. Now, the Travel Section is solely for those applying to travel abroad. Nigerians were all over skycrapercity showing beautiful pictures of the country.

When Adua came 3 years ago and promised us the rule of law, we all rejoiced. However, I don't think a lot has happened. What will he be remembered for?

Has he presented us with a cup half full or half empty? Time to take stock.

(1) (Reply)

These Police Men Do Everything To Drive You Crazy / Karzai Slammed After Attack On 'foreigners' / Is Waziri Not In Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.