Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta (33205 Views)

Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by Ukemeh247: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pls respect the man.

Meanwhile.....

Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by debspauly(f): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Afriifa:
shut up.
you sound like his pained younger brother sorry it's not your fault your bro is a common terrorists and thief.
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by bros856: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Afriifa:
I tell you. the people Loves him.

Go to Abia State.. go akwa-ibom. go bayelsa. go rivers. go delta and see the projects NDDC have executed for these states. something the likes of tompolo battles endlessly with the FG to conceive. now every body is enjoying it.. you see good roads been executed. hospitals. portable waters... man if you are true son of the Niger Delta and not an ungrateful bastard. you have to appreciate Tompolo for his sacrifices. that man is what you call Man..
Nobody love Tompolo for Akwa Ibom state so stop writing senseless things here. Nobody in Akwa Ibom knows him. Let him be a man, come out and submit himself if he is clean like others did.
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2017
bros856:
Nobody love Tompolo for Akwa Ibom state so stop writing senseless things here. Nobody in Akwa Ibom knows him. Let him be a man, come out and submit himself if he is clean like others did.
u r just an ungrateful person, blinded with bigotry. even Governor Udom. Sen.. akpabio knows where Tompolo is. but they all respect what he has contributed to the whole Niger Delta. they won't sell him out. n u r here claiming the whole akwa-ibom doesn't love tompolo.. like u even know everybody in ur village.. bro is not time to be sentimental. those who loves tompolo loves tompolo. there is nothing bad in dat.. N Good morning my brother from the Other Side.
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
you sound like his pained younger brother sorry it's not your fault your bro is a common terrorists and thief.
what you failed to understand is that "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".. you are not supposed to love tompolo. he has done nothing for ur region. I understand..
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Deo1986:
yeah, we all respect Tompolo cause he is the most intelligent and educated among our freedom fighters.
I have one of General Ateke's songs of praise composed by Barrister Smooth.. who is from delta state(Ijaw Highlife Song) man. I can tell you.. even in the Delta. many of us Loves Ateke. last Don. federal ogboro. witch pass witch. abuja daddy. ateke Izon-Awa Daa.. man. those r the few lyrics I can recall.

1 Like

Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by debspauly(f): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Afriifa:
what you failed to understand is that "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".. you are not supposed to love tompolo. he has done nothing for ur region. I understand..
you don't fight for freedom with useless Violence and distruction of oil well that is beneficial to the state and your people living in it why destroy and deaths.
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by DavIkenna(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2017
Bari22:

Like tompolo like Nmandi Kanu

They are all terrorists running away from justice

Hahaha.....mehn dere is no justice in this world o. Only cowards put dere faith in the system which is corrupt. Those you r running from are also corrupt, using there power willfully to oppress
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by Afriifa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
you don't fight for freedom with useless Violence and distruction of oil well that is beneficial to the state and your people living in it why destroy and deaths.
lol. you are not from the region so u know nothing about freedom. i suggest next time you focus on what you can make tangible contributions. rather dan wailing around ur pain ignorantly.
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by debspauly(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. you are not from the region so u know nothing about freedom. i suggest next time you focus on what you can make tangible contributions. rather dan wailing around ur pain ignorantly.
see this one well I can't talk much or disclose anything here but your ignorance is your wahala.
Re: Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta by tolguy(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2017
imhotep:
He is in Ukraine
Ukrainian >:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.