Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor (1069 Views)

Urgent Need Of Aid / Cryptotrading Accurate Signals / Learn Cryptotrading At CRYPTO UNIVERSITY + Free Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Santdsaint: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
my Dear people,considering the surge in thé cryptocurrency world am in dire need Of a one on one cryptocurrency trading tutor in calabar.as i understand no knowledge is free.those outside calabar but know persons that can help shud pls recommend for me.08036285771 my mobile num
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by honestinvest: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Santdsaint:
my Dear people,considering the surge in thé cryptocurrency world am in dire need Of a one on one cryptocurrency trading tutor in calabar.as i understand no knowledge is free.those outside calabar but know persons that can help shud pls recommend for me.08036285771 my mobile num

Do you know you can make 50%-100% everyday trading cryptocurrency using our quality signals and get updated in the cryptocurrency world.
If you don't have an idea what Bitcoin is,then I can assure you are far behind but don't worry we got you covered and are ready to put you through and optimize profits. Take a leap into financial freedom.
Take Note: The next millionaires are those who invest in cryptocurrency.

Email: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Santdsaint: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Santdsaint:
u can also reach me on goddyese@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by BiafranBushBoy: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please don't trade cryptocurrency
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by michaelokoi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm in Calabar also n need a tutor as well. 08068745134 is my line
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Santdsaint: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
someone should pls help.i really wished am base din the west
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by tayecrypto: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
angry angry
BiafranBushBoy:
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Hardware77(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
you didn't state your reason(s).
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Santdsaint: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
thank u all for ur recommendations nd assistance.Getting someone in calabar would have been more beneficial to me.pls u guys should help me get one
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Santdsaint: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
helpooooooooooo
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by owunabastard: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Santdsaint:
I am residing in Uyo. If you can come to Uyo for crypto business, I am available. Meanwhile trading is a bit risk, best bet in crypto world is to buy good coins that can give you between 2-20x returns within weeks
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Futureinvestors(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Officially Launched VIP Paid FOREX Signal Services to meet the needs of many.

Service Details:
Signal Sent Via: SMS / Text Message (U don't miss any alert when offline)
Signal Frequency: over 5 Daily
PIPS: </> 500 Weekly; over 1,000 Monthly
Win Rate: 70 - 100% Trusted & Reliable & Profit Growth Efficient.
Profit is consistent even if you don't win all trades every day.

For more info & FREE Signals;
Join our new VIP Signal Telegram Group: https:///FutureInvestFXMAMVIPSubscription

Open a Live Account with our IB Link & Get More Benefits:
http://tidyurl.com/FutureInvestorsFX-BrokersLiveAccountLink
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Futureinvestors(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Santdsaint: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
na wa for calabar
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Santdsaint: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
plsoooooooooo
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by michaelokoi(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Santdsaint:
plsoooooooooo
Same issue here o
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by ValTradeCrypto(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2017
the truth is alot of people would send you messages and tell you they are this or that most people are just less than 6 months in the cryptocurrency market
- most haven't experienced the Bull Market - price increase, The bear Market - price decrease,
- most don't understand chart patterns,
- most don't understand risk management,
- most don't even know how to hedge their profits when the price goes down.
- most don't know how to calculate a good coin supply to know which would give you a good return. but would promise outrageous increase.
- Most don't know how to use and recognize trend patterns
- Most don't know how to build strategy to win for the long run, when to take profits and leave the coin

be careful with your money else you loose it. anyone experience with trading should have at least been in the game for 3-4 years and Nigerians are just starting out !

call me if you wish to know More Valik: 09026401373
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Joelsunnys: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2017
This is my phone number 08060078587,if you want to be tutored on cryptocurrency
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Elprinz(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2017
You don't really need a private tutor as such.

You can learn so much in this trading channel and it offers free trading signals too.

Just click on the link and join the telegram channel for FREE

https:///CoinhubCryptoSignals

*Note: You may need to download the telegram app.*
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by kcfesto(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
I need who can teach me too.not in calabar. 08034294317
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by Dollabiz: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Do this
Re: Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor by AD30LA: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Join the biggest pump and dump group. https://discord./PyTKj ......... The next pump is in Few hours on binance

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Funding For Those In USA Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.