Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Dream About Rapture; Muslims Were There To Welcome Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream About Rapture; Muslims Were There To Welcome Christ (397 Views)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream About Rapture; Muslims Were There To Welcome Christ by pimper24: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Believers could my dream about rapture be genuine or is it another fever? Christ in his royal robes was just indescribably magnificent. The chariot adorned I there numbers joined with reigns as of great ornament flew to earth with Christ at the front. The place was like a rocky desert, cold and silent and no building or tree in sight. There were people of all colours there hailing the Son of Man.
To my amazement, where I was standing I sighted several Muslims waiting and equally savoring the moment. All were waiting for the next instructions from he Lord.
Re: My Dream About Rapture; Muslims Were There To Welcome Christ by Jbfranklin: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hahahaha... Is like you want all this Muslims to use you for sausage...
Re: My Dream About Rapture; Muslims Were There To Welcome Christ by twosquare(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
pimper24:
Believers could my dream about rapture be genuine or is it another fever? Christ in his royal robes was just indescribably magnificent. The chariot adorned I there numbers joined with reigns as of great ornament flew to earth with Christ at the front. The place was like a rocky desert, cold and silent and no building or tree in sight. There were people of all colours there hailing the Son of Man.
To my amazement, where I was standing I sighted several Muslims waiting and equally savoring the moment. All were waiting for the next instructions from he Lord.
grin Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.” (Matthew 24:23)

No one will see such a man and hail and be laughing, rather they will wail and mourn...

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." Revelation 1:7

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Distributes Cash And Other Valuable Items To Widows / Saudi Arabia Bans Selfies In Mecca / How Pro Omotosho Joseph Predicted George Weah's Victory Months Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.