Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC (49803 Views)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Kylekent59: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Explorer abia kwa ozor. Gat to get some pop corn grin grin
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by anibirelawal(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:
One day these archeologists will dig up one ancient curse that will end the world.

Sci-Fiction conspiracy theory
just like THE MUMMY starring Tom Cruise.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by philfearon(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sometimes, i just don't understand. Why wont they let dead people rest in peace? See how they are desecrating peoples burial sites all in the name of discovery or excavation or whatever...

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Explorers(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
philfearon:
Sometimes, i just don't understand. Why wont they let dead people rest in peace? See how they are desecrating peoples burial sites all in the name of discovery or excavation or whatever...

I think is about knowing more about the past.

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by ClitoPen: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:
One day these archeologists will dig up one ancient curse that will end the world.

Hahahhahahhahahhahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by jom28gy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
By the name,mummy,is the something discovered a woman?otherwise,cleared up the issues

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Tugsramm(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Explorers:

I think is about knowing more about the past.
ok.when ar they goin to see the daddy lol. Exporer ur threads are always educative knew u since i was a guest

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Toosure70: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chai. see money. one skull � is around half a million.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by lazygal: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Explorers:
Egyptian archaeologists have discovered a mummy in one of two previously unexplored tombs, the antiquities ministry said on Saturday.

The tombs were found across the Nile from the southern city of Luxor in the 1990s by German archaeologist Frederica Kampp.

Since Kampp's discovery, 'both tombs were left untouched' until an Egyptian archaeological mission started work.

'It's truly an exceptional day,' al-Anani said.

'The 18th dynasty private tombs were already known.

But it's the first time to enter inside the two tombs.'

However, she had only reached the entrance gate and 'never entered', the ministry said.

It said that both tombs, which were given numbers by Kampp, were likely to date back to dynasties of the New Kingdom, which lasted several centuries until about 3,000 years ago.

Antiquities Minister Khaled al-Anani was in Luxor to announce the discovery in Draa Abul Nagaa necropolis near the famed Valley of the Kings, where many pharaohs, including Tutankhamun, were buried.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5162337/Archaeologists-discover-2-ancient-tombs-Egypts-Luxor.html

Explorer please how do you get to just discover all these..is it that you research a lot or what. ..you seem to have amazing fact finding intelligence

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by lazygal: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:

This got me laughing sha

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by khadaffi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Paulosky1900:
EGYPT of old...truly truly life really starts in africa..ONE DAY AFRICA WILL RULE THE WORLD

My dear if you read history you will know that Africa had once ruled the world. They just misused their opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by dieBYfire: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
dreamworld:
Skull miners Nigeria aka accomodators be like

grin grin
Obviously they need to go there for their 6 months IT grin

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by DELSMARTLOVE(f): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Intrepid01(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
It's so sad how Egypt fell to the Arabs.
The greatest Black civilization ever and in the world.

really!!!...are you saying Egyptians weren't originally Arabs ?....pls educate me on this..

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by stchinedu: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Ganjafama(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Paulosky1900:
EGYPT of old...truly truly life really starts in africa..ONE DAY AFRICA WILL RULE THE WORLD
Keep on dreaming
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by aleeyus(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:

grin

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Mariangeles(f): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
I wonder why they call those "mummy"...
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by esivue007(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
all ya skull miners in naija naso so negativity full your minds.
y can't u just venture into dis business and c maybe fG won't recgonize you or not.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by misterh(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
columbus007:
So king pharoah and all his household is been dugged out again ba? Very good.
Where did you read that it was a Pharaoh that was excavated? It was a private tomb; many rich Egyptians of old had their remains mummified.

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by JaffyJoe(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
It's so sad how Egypt fell to the Arabs.
The greatest Black civilization ever and in the world.

Realtalk. The generations before ours didnt do much by the means of written and oral history to ensure our stories got told validly while ours is even more pathetic. Terrorists the other day destroyed nearly all historical artefacts in Timbuktu.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by BENEAMATA: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
The picture of the statue,after the one showing the two guards shows clearly that the head of the subject,be it a noble man or representing a deity, is a black man as we can deduce with other carved woods that there are other colours then also to signify if the statue represent a white man.But some con artist would have us believe that pharaohs were predominantly white with their pathetic attempts to twist history.Black man,know thy self

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by GallantEmory: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
It's so sad how Egypt fell to the Arabs. The greatest Black civilization ever and in the world.
Nahh... it didn't fall to the arabs. It fell to God. Read your bible I still admire them though.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by IamLaura(f): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Intrepid01:

really!!!...are you saying Egyptians weren't originally Arabs ?....pls educate me on this..
No they weren't.
As well as all the other North African countries e.g. Libya,morrocco,Tunisia etc. The Arabs were invaders who came and killed and conquered the people there and basically bred them out of existence.Sounds familiar ryt?
The original inhabitants were actually of the black race. Google the berbers,moors,Tuaregs..
The pictures attached are depictions of how the Egyptians painted and sculpted themselves,and an image of an Egyptian mummy.That should be enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by IamLaura(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
GallantEmory:

Nahh... it didn't fall to the arabs. It fell to God.
Read your bible
I still admire them though.
I know about the Bible story concerning their defeat but I'm speaking facts here.
God didn't come down from heaven to exterminate one of the greatest people in the history of the world,the Arabs did.
Except you are saying God commanded them to grin

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Intrepid01(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:

No they weren't.
As well as all the other North African countries e.g. Libya,morrocco,Tunisia etc. The Arabs were invaded who came and killed and conquered the people there and basically bred them out of existence.Sounds familiar ryt?
The original inhabitants were actually of the black race. Google the berbers,moors,Tuaregs..
The pictures attached are depictions of how the Egyptians painted and sculpted themselves,and an image of an Egyptian mummy.That should be enough.

Wow! thank you for the information. I'll read more elaborately on the subject.....thank you my Lady!

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by IamLaura(f): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Realtalk. The generations before ours didnt do much by the means of written and oral history to ensure our stories got told validly while ours is even more pathetic. Terrorists the other day destroyed nearly all historical artefacts in Timbuktu.
I am of the opinion that Africans of Old were greater than the present ones today.
Even with all the technology,we have failed woefully as a people to invent anything tangible,with all our wealth our poverty rate is the worst in the world,And more pathetic is the fact that we've even failed to preserve and write our own history and the culture of our ancestors.
We are just failures in every aspect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by luorquay: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
columbus007:
So king pharoah and all his household is been dugged out again ba? Very good.

I jes taya. Dem go dig up him wahala now, e go come turn trouble for the world again then we go begin beg God to save us. :d
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by baba2070: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Paulosky1900:
.....AMEN

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by GoldHorse(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
RX480:
Wow, if this was Nigeria *they* would loot it and sell everything

And who said they've not been doing that there? Google tomb raiders. No be movie o.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by GoldHorse(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Intrepid01:

Wow! thank you for the information. I'll read more elaborately on the subject.....thank you my Lady!

The present people calling themselves Egyptian are not the real Egyptians. Same thing goes for Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by olawamide042(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Just imagine Don moen featuring DJ Khalid..
Just imagine Messi playing for Super eagles..
Just imagine Honda using a Mercedes Benz part..
Just imagine a cock flying high like the eagle..
Just imagine lions barking like dogs..
Just imagine an earthworm eating up a bag of salt..
Just imagine driving 30 mph with your eyes closed..
Just imagine women giving birth through the mouth..
Just imagine you without you..
Just imagine life without breath..
Just imagine this without that......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.