Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil (12152 Views)

Covid-19 - Cross River Slashes 2020 Budget From N1.1tr To N147.1bn / N/assembly Accuses NNPC, Marketers Of N1.1tr Fraud / Massive Corruption In Buhari’s Govt. As Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by sapientia(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
God.. we have learnt our lessons.. deliver us now..

We simply have lunatics as leaders in this country. From 1960 till date.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by yanshDoctor: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
RichiB:
They'll be making ghost money..! grin
grin hahaha. lol ghost money indeed.
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by Xisnin(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
hmmn
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by ivolt: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Those companies are probably owned by Maikanti Baru.
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by gurunlocker: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
I remember the dullard in charge of the petroleum ministry, and also remember the corruption of 1984...
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by Xisnin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Spylord48:
Every time millions, billions,trillions are missing. I wonder who are the rats that are stealing all these money. From 1960 till date,it seems to be a norm and routine The government in power will steal and even allow their cronies to have their own share of National cake and we the youths are busy online fighting and arguing on Pdp and Apc.
I wonder who will redeem us in this country. Our politicians have sold us out at The cost of quarter bag of rice and #1000 that why nobody ask questions again.We keep following them blindly and worst still recycle the old ones among them to continue to rule.

I wonder if ever a new,fresh blood and unknown person will be voted to rule this country exactly the way Donald Trump became the president of America against all odds

And what is the result of electing Trump?

1 Like

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by shedy03(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Niger delta can't do Jack The oil in bayelsa belongs to sokoto
abi ooooo...
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by Keballl: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blue3k:
If you want easy way to read through this lengthy report download a text to speech . @voice aloud on android devices is great, try natural reader on Apple devices and there's some on windows 10.

Thanks bro. Very helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by castrokins(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by ken4jj(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
make no mistake guys,Nigeria can never be good not to talk of better. You know why? 95% of Nigerians are greedy and corrupt no matter the party. Even if you select the president, ministers and governors from this forum, the result will be the same. The probability of getting it right in this country is mere 5%. If you guys like, you can keep hoping for a better Nigeria till you die, na una sabi.
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by baralatie(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Spylord48:
Every time millions, billions,trillions are missing. I wonder who are the rats that are stealing all these money. From 1960 till date,it seems to be a norm and routine The government in power will steal and even allow their cronies to have their own share of National cake and we the youths are busy online fighting and arguing on Pdp and Apc.
I wonder who will redeem us in this country. Our politicians have sold us out at The cost of quarter bag of rice and #1000 that why nobody ask questions again.We keep following them blindly and worst still recycle the old ones among them to continue to rule.

I wonder if ever a new,fresh blood and unknown person will be voted to rule this country exactly the way Donald Trump became the president of America against all odds
you go fear aristo_rats
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by SalamRushdie: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
The corruption under Buhari will be 50 times worse than that of Jonathan I tell you
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by BigIyanga: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ibeh Kachikwu said it and some zomvies castigated him!!
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by gratiaeo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
APC and Buhari is fighting corruption
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by gratiaeo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Buhari is a course to this country and his cows are still singing his praise
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by Tex42(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good Lord! The level of corruption and wickedness in this country even surprises the devil... How can these thieves be so unfair to their fellow humans, causing hunger and starvation all over the country.

Lord please we need another "Exodus" in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by tonio2wo: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
am not suprised at all! do we even have a petroleum minister? a house without a head will always be in dissaray. undecided
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:
MY GOD MY LORD!!!
WHY NOT RELEASE YOUR JUDGEMENT ON THIS WICKED CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND OFFICIALS......
OUR COMMON WEALTH IS ALMOST FINISHED!!!

God no be politician.
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by Jesusloveyou: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
How can idiotic pigs of Biafra believed all this stories?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by israelmao(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
NothIng has changed more except. Inflicted on the masses.
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by agabusta: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Daily trust is just trying to cry foul, where there is none.

Ironically, they craftily put the article together but also put all the points to counter their own claims there as well.

Most of the companies are well known in the oil and gas industry. Sometimes, the brand name of a company, which is more readily known, may be a little different from its registration name.

This should never have gone to press, but just to put forward a sensationalised report and make sales they pushed it out.

The fact that the bid was publicly advertised and winners announced shows a high level of openness on the part of the NNPC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by SmartMugu: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Now they will come and start blaming smaller thieves stealing oil in jerry cans for oil theft or sabotage when the big thieves steal theirs in ocean vessels. The big thieves are untouchable, only the small ones are.
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by GoodGovernance: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Junk journalism.

Masters Energy,Sahara Energy,etc, ghost companies?

grin

Very reckless headline.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by Rahym001(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
dukie25:
Sack the minister of Petroleum for not covering all the loopholes that makes it easy to steal from NNPC.

*modified*
I just realised the minister of petroleum is Buhari.
No wonder Baru is dishing out contract willy-nilly.
No wonder Abacha deployed him to Petroleum, to enable him steal billions.
Mr Integrity folded his arm while Abacha emptied NNPC coffers.

Woe betide anybody that says Buhari is fighting corruption.

Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by billyG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jigaaaan!Let d wailing begins.
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by AceVentura: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Daily Trust!!!!

Poor journalism @ work.

All those companies awarded the crude lifting license actually exist @ the CAC.

RC No for Brittania-U is 284481 while that of Bono Energy is 609822

I have access to the search reports of these companies. I'm pretty sure this write up is a political witch hunt.

Companies like Vitol, Trafigura, Glencore etc which are still not registered @ the CAC were lifting crude in the past dispensation.

Presently, you must be registered @ the Corporate Affairs Commission to be eligible for the bids.

������� to Daily Trust.

4 Likes

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by GavelSlam: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nobody bites at fake news.

As soon as I saw Arkleen Oil and Gas Limited.and Brittania-U, I knew this was the malicious fables peddled in the Nigerian information space.

How can you say such companies are not registered with CAC?
Come to think of it, would a bank even contemplate an account opening without sighting your CAC documents?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by GavelSlam: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The corruption under Buhari will be 50 times worse than that of Jonathan I tell you
You do yourself no favours when you justify outright lies.

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by lereinter(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
ghost indeed

Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by akinejame: 4:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Joke of a country!
Re: Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil by mrvictor: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Minister of Petroleum, why?
So much corruption scandal in your ministry/ history? why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh / Osinbajo Meets With President Of The World Bank, David Malpass / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.