Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Read Jonathan’s Birthday Message To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Jonathan’s Birthday Message To Buhari (592 Views)

Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan / Countdown To Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday, What Do You Like About Him. / (must Read): Jonathan To Appear In Court As Witness For Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Jonathan’s Birthday Message To Buhari by Hibezt(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Former President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his 75th birthday. In a statement issued by his media adviser, Mr. Ikechukwu Eze on Saturday, the ex-President described Buhari as a statesman whose unique experience of leading Nigeria at different times, has earned him a special place in history. The statement read:

“I wish to most sincerely congratulate you on your 75th birthday. My family and I are pleased to join your numerous well wishers to felicitate with you as you mark this day. “Your Excellency, you are a man of destiny whose place in history as Nigeria’s leader, at different epochs in our nation’s development journey, is guaranteed.

“I pray that God Almighty that has kept you alive and healthy will continue to protect and strengthen you as you lend your efforts to the bid to realize our collective dreams for a greater and more prosperous nation. “Congratulations!”

Share this:

http://correctmum.com.ng/blog/2017/12/17/read-jonathans-birthday-message-buhari/

Re: Read Jonathan’s Birthday Message To Buhari by Bari22: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Read Jonathan’s Birthday Message To Buhari by sotall(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Christmas Vs Nigerian Christmas � / Buhari Approved Appointment Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar As Nia’s New Chief / Caption This Photo Of Anambra State Governo Willie Obiano And Ngige.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.