Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) (2438 Views)

Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Dino Melaye Show Off His Newsly Acquired Mercedes-benz G-wagon Brabus. PHOTO / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by GistMeMore: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
GistMore.com

He caption...

Happy Sunday Fellow Country men and women

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-show-off-beautiful-children-photo

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by GistMeMore: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
The dude on the RHS will inherit Dino's charm and corrupt act.... He so much look like him.

Cute kids btw!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by Khd95(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
See wetin money don cause

Dem just big like agric fowl..if me and those ones stand side by side them go think say na my uncle he be undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by Goldenrichard(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
No wife?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by Bari22: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Not impressed

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by chomchom1(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Including d puppy grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by midolian(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
The dude on the RHS will inherit Dino's charm and corrupt act.... He so much look like him.

Cute kids btw!
U mean d dude on the left? The one on the round neck (weekend warriors)..He is the real dino grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by AdroitTee(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
FATS EVERYWHERE... grin lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by IamLaura(f): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where are the beautiful children?

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by richidinho(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
Where are the beautiful children?

Post your own children let's compare
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by IamLaura(f): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
richidinho:

Post your own children let's compare
I never insulted them and even if I did it's my opinion not urs and I have the right to air them.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by richidinho(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:

I never insulted them and even if I did it's my opinion not urs and I have the right to air them.
Bye.

So you now have an opinion?

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dino the your children watch that your fighting at the s/house? and are they asking you about your coming saga or uncle Dino are you trying to turn to celebrity

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare / Just Wamakko Only At Sokoto Few Months Ago / Picture Of Oshiomhole As A Teenager (he Was Even More Ugly Then)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.