Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) (10263 Views)

Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others / Kizz Daniel Finally Show Off His New Mansion, Flaunts His Car Garage. PHOTOS / Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by GistMoreTV: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
GistMore.com

As shared with caption...

Thank you mum!
What would I have been without you?
Thank you so much mum!
Ozo Eze Dike 1 of Nteje!
King and Great man of Nteje.
All thanks to God Almighty, to my parents, my mum, my family, my brothers and sister, to my fans and friends, to my campaign team and well wishers.
Thank you Uncle I.k Edochie.
Special thanks to my brother @okonkwoemeka_k Chiejina Onye rika Nne, Engr Chike Ubboe, Emeka Bakassi, Obez and Tudor.
Thank you all.
God bless you.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/actor-yul-edochie-finally-show-off-mum-photos

Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Beautiful woman, but I thought Rita Edochie the actress is Pete Edochie's wife?. Have I been wrong all the while?.

1 Like

Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Hust0n(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
stc baby
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by ouzo1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
The love of a mother is the strongest love

1 Like

Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
Beautiful woman, but I thought Rita Edochie the actress is Pete Edochie's wife?. Have I wrong all the while?.

Nope,, Rita is Pete Edochie's brother's wife; Tony Edochie is the husband, works with ABS then. Don't know if he's still there now.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
Beautiful woman, but I thought Rita Edochie the actress is Pete Edochie's wife?. Have I wrong all the while?.

Have i wrong all the while......jesus is lord!

Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Have i wrong all the while......jesus is lord!
Modified.

Thought I typed the "Been".
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
chyy5:

Nope,, Rita is Pete Edochie's brother's wife; Tony Edochie is the husband, works with ABS then. Don't know if he's still there now.
I guess I've always been misinformed, thanks.
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
Modified.

Thought I typed the "Been".

Good geh!!! some "femimist" would have unleached thier arsenals on me.

Jesus is lord still!
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
DrinkLimca:
take your L and leave.
your gbagaun just woke up a man from coma.
Are you dyslexic or what?. Isn't it obvious I typed in a hurry hence, the typo?.
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Good geh!!! some "femimist" would have unleached thier arsenals on me.

Jesus is lord still!
It was a typo.

And it's "Feminist" not "femimist", "Their" not "Thier". tongue
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
DrinkLimca:
so why are you now crying?
You too mumu. grin

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley With Half Naked Girls On The Chartered Private Jet-photo / Another Presenter, Toba Opaleye,is Dead! / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.