Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African (45648 Views)

12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / 6 Annoying things Nigerian Mothers do at the Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Chommieblaq(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When a child breaks plate in an African home and is just waiting for the parents to come back

I can relate to this.

We bought a new fridge, being the last child I'm always the one to fill water inside bottle (egovin, locuzade and ribenna bottle) and put inside the fridge. One day I was filling the bottle and one fell down and broke, knowing the kind of beating I'm going to receive from my elder sister, I just don't know when I started crying rolling on the floor and screaming
O ti wa go
O ti wa go
O ti wa go
(It has broken).
The neighbours all rushed out to start interceding on my behalf.
grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by cchiagom(f): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:

I know a friend that does this I still don't understand her
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by labanj1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When you plug your phone to charge at night, only to see in the morning that you didn't turn on the socket.
More like

8 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Alwaysking: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Very funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Diso60090(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
When your runaway in law finally send your family chicken for Xmas but never showed up

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Amarabae(f): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When the ATM goes skrrrrrrr... but doesn't bring out your money.
lol,this pics got me rolling on the ground laughing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by MhizzAJ(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by girlhaley(f): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
That no 1 happened to me this morning....that thing is painful oh

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by makydebbie(f): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
cchiagom:

I know a friend that does this I still don't understand her
Lol what did I do? cheesy
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Odianose13(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When you plug your phone to charge at night, only to see in the morning that you didn't turn on the socket.

You did not add "And NEPA now took light!". Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
D ATM own got me bad.. My mum is like Hope say u neva day crase?? hahaha
Relate to it but my card came out nd it waz my last cash, on a Friday, my tfare to auchi for my big sister's matric... I went inside d bank to beg cashers to give me my moni......... Wil neva 4get dat day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Kzdguru: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
hideraoluwa:
cry
Nice name
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nasir123(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When a child breaks plate in an African home and is just waiting for the parents to come back

This one na pure reality.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African? I'm sure this Op is one of those Nigerians born abroad who believe that Africa is a country grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chommieblaq:

I can relate to this.

We bought a new fridge, being the last child I'm always the one to fill water inside bottle (egovin, locuzade and ribenna bottle) and put inside the fridge. One day I was filling the bottle and one fell down and broke, knowing the kind of beating I'm going to receive from my elder sister, I just don't know when I started crying rolling on the floor and screaming
O ti wa go
O ti wa go
O ti wa go
(It has broken).
grin grin grin
Lol. I once brought out my dad's gun where he hid it and just as I was checking it out, he suddenly opened his room door. I saw both my dead great grand parents telling me welcome home son. grin

35 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by ajepako(f): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Akeem1759:
Which caption I go give this one now.. lolzzzz

When you and your arch enemy are forced to swear before your village shrine..

I try? grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nightking04(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Akeem1759:
Which caption I go give this one now.. lolzzzz
When you attend your friend's wedding reception and they tell you there is no rice

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Kereokwu(f): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wow @attention007 you made my evening, I have been moody all along. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by hotspec(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
this is d most hilarious stuff today

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by seniormallam(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
once ATM machine skrrrrrrrr and stop and u hear another skrrrrrrrrrrr again my brother no money for you, the skrrrrrrrr shouldn't be more than once

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Estellar: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by anitapreeti(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chommieblaq:

I can relate to this.

O ti wa go
O ti wa go
O ti wa go
(It has broken).
grin grin grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrsNgoziKalu:
I can relate with all.. grin
so your mother still give you offering money cheesy
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by attention007(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kereokwu:
Wow @attention007 you made my evening, I have been moody all along. Thanks

Glad I was able to help

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Lol the ATM one cracked me up
me join grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Santinojr: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Atlantia:

This never gets old! cheesy
I just pretend I'm asleep....or I stuff my ears with my earpiece so I can say 'I didn't hear you calling' without it actually being a lie.
Ya A Bad Shild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by cescky(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

Question is why wait for two hours?

You must be a foreigner cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by TemmyTee82(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:

Lmao! This one ehn! The tears will just refuse to come.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by attention007(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African? I'm sure this Op is one of those Nigerians born abroad who believe that Africa is a country grin

Not at all

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by ysyowel(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
na this one dey make me vest past

when downloading a powerful message only to discover that your data finished @ 99%

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.