Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) (10161 Views)

Husband Disappointed As Janemena S*x Video Takes Over The Internet Again / Blac Chyna Flaunts Sexy Hot Curves And Camel Toe In Racy Photos / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
durasome:
.this girl has no shame,her nude photos is in 1out of every hundred phones and � yet she keeps showing her face for people to see. if I be her,i would stay out of social media for now.
Oga close mouth,so cos of a silly mistake her life should stop revolving abi
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
anibirelawal:

you can imagine, instead of her trend in a meaningful way,she dey swag curves.
So mk she no snap picture again abi? Did she actually caption the picture “Swagging curves” or isn’t it the OP who just gave it that tag?

If the OP had titled it “Chidimma takes some lovely pictures” will you notice the curves
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by daddyzgal(f): 1:43am On Dec 18, 2017
La curve,la bend
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:16am On Dec 18, 2017
bigCassava:
former miss anambra, miss chidinma okeke popularly known as 'cucumber chidinma' hits internet again after her nude video went viral as she shows off her nice curves.
See more pictures below,

http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/12/cucumber-chidinma-storms-internet.html?m=1
Not Cucumber Chidimna but Lesbian Chidimna!
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by Ge0grapher(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2017
sirusX:
Hmmmm, if this is what we call curves...what will we call those who really have it? undecided

Curvature
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by columbus007(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Forget nobody is clean,we are all into one shlt or the other,na who dem catch be thief,most girls are lesbians even here on nairaland,most guys fantasize most cases they masturbate,no argues stop the casting of stones,we all have secrets undecided
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by Ajfems(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nah this babe make me dey judge all babe pricing and touching cucumber for market. Most men didn't knw wat dey use d fruit for until she showed us....

Aunty chidinma thanks for the awareness grin grin
Oooh use dis alarm system wen u wanna see her video

Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by sirjentul05(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
We all knw she's a lesbian, so who's she seducing?

#Mr jentul#
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by nukeni(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
I just discovered this www.potofsoup.com.ng
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by nukeni(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
I just discovered this www.potofsoup.com.ng
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2017
EVILFOREST:
And looks dirty and unkempt. With skin eruptions and corrugated exfoliations. She should endeavor to get herself cleaned up....
I detest dirt
She is really stupid...
lol
Re: Cucumber Chidinma Hits Internet Again,shows Off Her Hot Curves(photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2017
EVILFOREST:
And looks dirty and unkempt. With skin eruptions and corrugated exfoliations. She should endeavor to get herself cleaned up....
I detest dirt
She is really stupid...
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Celebrity Plastic Surgery Nightmares: Before & After / Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) / This Is 2pac Shakur’s Only Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.