Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

UNILAG Aspirant Shades Her Fellow Aspirants And Calls Them Bitches - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Aspirant Shades Her Fellow Aspirants And Calls Them Bitches (994 Views)

Join Unilorin Whatsapp Group For Aspirants And Post Utme 2019 / Political Science Aspirants And Political Scientist Help! / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Aspirant Shades Her Fellow Aspirants And Calls Them Bitches by Innocentchild(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hi Nairaland
I joined this forum today but I feel that my very first post should be about this.
I came along some posts shared to me by a friend of some aspirants of the university of Lagos. So I decided to take a look in their group and lo and behold the meaningless, immoral and uneducative trash they call posts were extremely appalling. Its not the sort of behaviour you'd expect from aspirants of a great university, they are giving the University a bad name and I felt that I should drop one of their posts here just to get your opinion on how things have turned out and decayed in an evenriomnrnt that should be flourishing. Here are one of the posts below ;

Eva Audrey II > ‎UNILAG ADMISSION 2017/2018

I warned you girls that i would expose you..
stop begging me in my dm
Edith A Owolabi and Mariam Oluwabukolami Ajao are real life whores
cheap bitches
they Bleep for as low as #500
my street niggas have their nudes sev..
now this is a slander,this is exactly how it feels when you post and tag someone what she is not
20 hrs · Public
135 · Like · React · 274 Comments · Share · Full Story

This is a screenshot below :

Re: UNILAG Aspirant Shades Her Fellow Aspirants And Calls Them Bitches by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Make I park here grin
Lalasticlala come n see Unilag children... �
Re: UNILAG Aspirant Shades Her Fellow Aspirants And Calls Them Bitches by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
angry
Re: UNILAG Aspirant Shades Her Fellow Aspirants And Calls Them Bitches by Villager780: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
children everywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded 2018/2019 DAAD Scholarships For Master Of Research And Public Polic / HELP : I Need Industrial Training Placement () / Delta State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.