Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,853 members, 7,859,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Transaction - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Transaction (369 Views)

Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction / Need An Account For Transaction In USA But Accessible Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transaction by BeardedTraveler: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have a deal in place with bola4dprec to purchase 2 phones (Blackview A7) at the rate of 350/$ for which he would pay into my account.

Dragnet please acknowledge this.
Re: Transaction by dragnet: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
BeardedTraveler:
I have a deal in place with bola4dprec to purchase 2 phones (Blackview A7) at the rate of 350/$ for which he would pay into my account.

bola4dprec, I was invited as escrow for your deal but I'll like to use this medium to assure you that you can trade with full confidence in BeardedTraveler, be rest assured he would uphold your terms of agreement.
you can quote me here or send a mail to me for further communication if necessary.
Re: Transaction by bola4dprec(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

deals in progress

1 Like

Re: Transaction by bola4dprec(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
dragnet:

bola4dprec, I was invited as escrow for your deal but I'll like to use this medium to assure you that you can trade with full confidence in BeardedTraveler, be rest assured he would uphold your terms of agreement.
you can quote me here or send a mail to me for further communication if necessary.
thank you boss
Re: Transaction by BeardedTraveler: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
dragnet:

Thanks boss. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J2 For Sale at the Rate Of # 27k in Ilorin South( 08067125437) / ,, / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.