Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction (1320 Views)

Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? / My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com / Clubkonnect Please Credit My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by michaelo2(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
This people @clubkonnect have a way of taking people's money without doing the necessary services, my fault was testing them without taking the necessary steps to enquire if they delivery, man was I wrong!

I made a deposit 6 35 am on Friday morning being the 7th of February 2020, I waited for my wallet to be credited, still nothing after following the instructions given for the mode of payment used.

Fast forward five hours later going to noon or there abour, called their customer care line in the contact us section, after several attempts one lady picked and abruptly told me with all rudeness that they haven't seen my transaction and cut the call on me.

Now I tried their twitter, nairaland handle, no response, so I came tell nairalanders that the shiny advert in the phone section is fake and a scam, @clubkonnect does every thing to frustrate you so you leave your cash, but me I won't o, I will pester them just for the joy of it until I am settled, here is a screenshot of transaction.

@clubkonnect or www.clubkonnect.com is a fake, stay away from the Advert above you
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by Afuwat: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please Clubkonnect. I recharged this no (07086033027) with airtime of 500 since evening and it has not yet be credited.

I will attached the transaction receipt below.

Please I need you to help me credit it ASAP.

And also I was unable to generate a pin since morning.

Thanks.

My login no : 07084808039

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by michaelo2(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
He was online, saw the mentions but doesn't care cause in his mind he has scammed us abi, u better credit my wallet or refund my money

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by cedricksly: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Your issue might just be a payment gateway problem. Have been using clubconnect for more than 2years now and I always use interswitch payment gateway the pen with 1.5% charges and before the final page load I have been credited and their data is automatic delivery. So they are legit. Mind you I'm not their agent neither do I have any link to share. Just don't spoil or bad mouth other businesses due to an hiccup. And those he didn't reply he might be busy so take it easy
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by michaelo2(m): 2:46am On Feb 08, 2020
cedricksly:
Your issue might just be a payment gateway problem. Have been using clubconnect for more than 2years now and I always use interswitch payment gateway the pen with 5% charges and before the final page load I have been credited and their data is automatic delivery. So they are legit. Mind you I'm not their agent neither do I have any link to share. Just don't spoil or bad mouth other businesses due to an hiccup. And those he didn't reply he might be busy so take it easy
if he is busy, what of his employees that he put as customer care reps, those ones too can't reply someone, that's how you people go about defending people's mess
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by michaelo2(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2020
michaelo2:
This people @clubkonnect have a way of taking people's money without doing the necessary services, my fault was testing them without taking the necessary steps to enquire if they delivery, man was I wrong!

I made a deposit 6 35 am on Friday morning being the 7th of February 2020, I waited for my wallet to be credited, still nothing after following the instructions given for the mode of payment used.

Fast forward five hours later going to noon or there abour, called their customer care line in the contact us section, after several attempts one lady picked and abruptly told me with all rudeness that they haven't seen my transaction and cut the call on me.

Now I tried their twitter, nairaland handle, no response, so I came tell nairalanders that the shiny advert in the phone section is fake and a scam, @clubkonnect does every thing to frustrate you so you leave your cash, but me I won't o, I will pester them just for the joy of it until I am settled, here is a screenshot of transaction.

@clubkonnect or www.clubkonnect.com is a fake, stay away from the Advert above you
after several pleas, I got it in my wallet
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
We sincerely apologize. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
michaelo2:
after several pleas, I got it in my wallet
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
clubkonnect:

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
We are currently experiencing a server downtime with our airtime and data services.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Afuwat:
Please Clubkonnect. I recharged this no (07086033027) with airtime of 500 since evening and it has not yet be credited.

I will attached the transaction receipt below.

Please I need you to help me credit it ASAP.

And also I was unable to generate a pin since morning.

Thanks.

My login no : 07084808039
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by OgundeleT(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
clubkonnect:
We are currently experiencing a server downtime with our airtime and data services.

I made a payment of 2000 on my account(07034200102) on the 6th Feb, 2019 and till now, my account is yet to be funded. Kindly help me work on this
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Transaction Successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
OgundeleT:

I made a payment of 2000 on my account(07034200102) on the 6th Feb, 2019 and till now, my account is yet to be funded. Kindly help me work on this
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by OgundeleT(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
clubkonnect:
Transaction Successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
The transactions was twice, help me check whether the successful one was that of web transfer on quickteller or that of UBA mobile app so that I can logde the right complaints in the bank.
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by Afuwat: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2020
Please Clubkonnect I recharged for 3 numbers this morning. And the money has been deducted but yet to see the airtime on my phone.

I would attached the transaction receipt below.

Thanks.

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Good morning sir, The transaction is currently on queue with the network provider. The queue is already being cleared at the moment. You lines you recharged will soon be credited. We apologise for the inconveniences caused. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
Afuwat:
Please Clubkonnect I recharged for 3 numbers this morning. And the money has been deducted but yet to see the airtime on my phone.

I would attached the transaction receipt below.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by Dammiegold: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
I made payment this afternoon to my Clubkonect account I was debited from my bank account but the didn't reflect on my account
Login no 08068921281
Sum of 4000
Pls look into it

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
We are sorry for the inconvinence we might have cause you .... We will surely look into your payment sir...Thanks for choosing clubkonnect
Dammiegold:
I made payment this afternoon to my Clubkonect account I was debited from my bank account but the didn't reflect on my account
Login no 08068921281
Sum of 4000
Pls look into it

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by HabibatUmar: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good evening, I am a registered member of the forum, I sent 5000 naira to their nellobyte first bank account number on the 2nd of April to credit my wallet with. They didn't credit my wallet and I have been calling and sending text messages they have refused to respond. Pls help me intervene so they can refund my money or credit my wallet number 09036175940, Habibat Umar.

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by HabibatUmar: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good evening, I am a registered member of the forum, I sent 5000 naira to their nellobyte first bank account number on the 2nd of April to credit my wallet with. They didn't credit my wallet and I have been calling and sending text messages they have refused to respond. Pls help me intervene so they can refund my money or credit my wallet number 09036175940, Habibat Umar. Pls I was told I wasn't supposed to make same amount deposit in a day. I was assured it will be rectified within 24hrs yet nothing
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by OgundeleT(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote CLUBKONNECT.
[/quote]
I made a purchase of 2GB on Tuesday, 12th Feb, 2020 and the phone number is yet to be credited with the said data.
The number is 08135570029 and the sender account number is 07034200102
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2020
We sincerely apologize for the delay sir. We promise to work on it as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
[quote author=OgundeleT post=88442796][/quote]
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by OgundeleT(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for the delay sir. We promise to work on it as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
I am yet to get any response from you till this moment.
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by jeff1607(m): 5:35am On Apr 25, 2020
people still get mind de patronize this guys despite their bad reviews on Nairaland for years.
Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by Dammiegold: 9:22am On May 07, 2020
clubkonnect:
We are sorry for the inconvinence we might have cause you .... We will surely look into your payment sir...Thanks for choosing clubkonnect

Please have place this order since it has been processing then hold since how do I cancel it

Re: Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction by clubkonnect: 9:44am On May 07, 2020
Your MTN Data issue is from the network provider company and they promised to resolve it shortly. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Dammiegold:

Please have place this order since it has been processing then hold since how do I cancel it

(1) (Reply)

HTC Amaze 4G For Sale / Hauwei P8 Lite For Sale At Unbelievable price 40k(brand New) / Mint Condition Red Blackberry Torch 9800 For Sale (55k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.