Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari (21473 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Atiku Wishes Buhari Happy 75th Birthday, Nigerians React / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by bart10: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
angry
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by xlander(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday Baba

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by baba2070: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
HE IS LOOKING HEALTHIER

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by spartacus11(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Pacesetter #Febuhari2019 #PMBPYO2019 #APCPMB2019

Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by etosly: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday to our president.Considring all you went 2ru this year health wise ,I thank God almighty that you are alive to celebrate your bd today.May God guide you to make our country a better place and chase away all those cabals and sycophants around you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by etosly: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
etosly:
Happy birthday to our president.Considring all you went 2ru this year health wise ,I thank God almighty that you are alive to celebrate your bd today.May God guide you to make our country a better place and chase away all those cabals and sycophants around you.
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by encryptjay(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kogi state Governor is ever present for Abuja trips
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by Jbuster: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr victor
ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
(victor ojeanelo & Clubkonnect)
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by ItsTutsi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
e pain u!!..go to otueko and celebrate with the ineffectual baboon grin cheesy
Unpredictableme:
Bunch of scums
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by aolawale025: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Why not Osinbajo and all governors? Is APC greater than the Nigerian federation?
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by Lassbati222(m): 4:45am On Dec 18, 2017
olasaad:
Let me quickly wish baba Happy birthday before haters arrived.
But you haven't yet
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by olasaad(f): 4:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Lassbati222:

But you haven't yet

Lol at this time pls I'm still in bed
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by ajani1978(m): 5:30am On Dec 18, 2017
engrflames:
B
Flamingo die hard
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by Jones4190(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2017
@75......

Opposition never doubted your character.

Opposition never questioned your integrity.

Opposition never questioned your frugal lifestyle.

Opposition will never question your love for the poor.

Opposition never questioned your patriotism.

Opposition will never question your sincerity.

Opposition will never question your doggedness.

Your love for country Nigeria is unbeatable.

Recently, opposition started ultimate search in Northern Nigeria for someone like you.

You are the standard for all political parties as we journey into activities for 2019 general election.

When it comes to war, you are a general, when it comes to love, you are a father to all

Your contentment is a standard in all religion.

With the above consensus,

I will remain your blind follower. I have seen enough and it is time to enjoy blindness under you.

Happy birthday and many happy returns Mr President

(c) okokobioko
Re: Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari by salesforce: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.