Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Slay Queen Who Lost Boyfriend To Another Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With People's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Who Lost Boyfriend To Another Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With People's (808 Views)

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / See Another Slay Mama With Big B00bs / Another Slay Queen On The Rise, Unleashes Completely Nakked Photos On F'book(18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Who Lost Boyfriend To Another Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With People's by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nigerian Slay Queen and Facebook user, Funmi Adisa, has decided to take out her anger on other people’s boyfriends after she lost her boyfriend to a fellow Slay Queen.

Slay Queen
According to her, she’s ready to do anything to get any man she wants now, and here’s a ‘memo’ of her warning;

“Listen up ! I was ones in-love Wiv the nigga I luved and some slay mama came in wiv der hoes life & d stupid bf allowed der shit����. Listen very well Slay Mama if you c me with your bf I don’t give a f–k.. Am ready to date anyone dateable and f–k anyone f–kable e fit be your guy oh shotiyee�”
Slay Queen
Slay Queen
Well she has written a rejoinder, claiming it was just a ‘post’;

“Wow, I cnt believe we still have some bastards in dis naija….dis is 24th century and u guys are still taking jes an update too serious ���and some scum berg dat cnt even face me one on one still gat d guts to comment rubbish on ma update���ani ori gbogbo yin ti buru���
Lol more are still coming …..my matter will kill all ur Gene���
Still gat many updates for u guys to b mad at���
Oooobi�
And dat mumu swanky or wot is she called, how sure are u that dah beautiful son u claiming to b urs is not a bastard���
Yah jes a scum berg��
Many updates are still coming ��������������”
Slay Queen
Here are her photos below;

see ugly photos of the slay Queen here

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Sars Seen Partying With Praize And Davido(video) / W / Omotola Looks Boujee In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.