Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Former Brazil Midfielder Kaka Announces Retirement From Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Brazil Midfielder Kaka Announces Retirement From Football (383 Views)

Former Brazil Striker Ronaldo Buys Cruzeiro Club For $70millon (photo) / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Brazil Midfielder Kaka Announces Retirement From Football by jerupil: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Home / International / Former Brazil midfielder Kaka announces retirement from football
Former Brazil midfielder Kaka announces retirement from football
by JC DB on 17 December in International

Kaka won the Champions League and Serie A with AC Milan
Former Brazil, AC Milan and Real Madrid midfielder Kaka has retired from football at the age of 35.
The 2007 Ballon d'Or winner had been weighing up whether to continue playing at a new club after confirming he would not renew his contract at MLS side Orlando City in October.
Kaka posted a prayer on Twitter to announce his decision to hang up his boots, writing that he is "ready for the next journey".
He also indicated he could continue his post-playing career in football.
"I am preparing to continue in football and to have a different role, but I will no longer be a professional player, an athlete," he told Globo television.
"I would like to take part in a club in a role more like... a manager, a sporting director - someone between the field and the club."
Kaka began his career at Sao Paolo before earning a move to AC Milan where he won the Serie A title and the 2007 Champions League.... <<< read more >>> @ www.galatixnews.com
Re: Former Brazil Midfielder Kaka Announces Retirement From Football by UbanmeUdie: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

Dear Kaka,

Your decision to retire from football is a very wise one.

Do not allow your religiosity and professed love for God go unattended to.

It is my humble counsel that you invest your retirement years into active kingdom advancement endeavours as a catechist in one of the local parishes in Brazil.

Congratulations on your retirement and God bless!
Re: Former Brazil Midfielder Kaka Announces Retirement From Football by Ramwab94(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2017
Farewell, The Almighty Kaka!!

(1) (Reply)

January Transfer News & Rumours: Inter Monitoring Man Utd Outcast Mkhitaryan / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Are In Talks To Sign Ross Barkley From Everton, / 5 Major Talking Points From NPFL Matchday One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.