Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) (10023 Views)

Top Creepiest 911 Calls / Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
hmm a word is enough for the wise... one day they will dig up curse that will clear up all their generation... leave them..
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by MrRichmond: 1:13am On Dec 18, 2017
but I thought explorers was an atheist before undecided what's going on here
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:49am On Dec 18, 2017
annie74:
Scary stuff! Shey I will sleep like this
Fear fear tongue

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Ramon92: 1:58am On Dec 18, 2017
It's not only in Egypt o, also in Nigeria Just as some unscrupulous elements opened the Daddy's tomb at Daura in 2015 that unleashed an unimaginable curse on Nigerians in form of an ancient and deadly zombie virus.

Started with some victims walking 10000km free of charge; some will open their buccals and start vomiting iniquities online and offline; confusion in the land; hunger and lots of suicide and animals started smiling and dancing.

Now we've started seeing some strange statues in the land and cows which usually symbolizes fertility are fertilizing death and destruction all around.

Mr Explorers, nice work but let's remove the log from our eyes before we remove the speck of Egypt. Let's return Daddy to his abode

18 Likes

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by albacete(m): 5:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Ramon92:
It's not only in Egypt o, also in Nigeria Just as some unscrupulous elements opened the Daddy's tomb at Daura in 2015 that unleashed an unimaginable curse on Nigerians in form of an ancient and deadly zombie virus.

Started with some victims walking 10000km free of charge; some will open their buccals and start vomiting iniquities online and offline; confusion in the land; hunger and lots of suicide and animals started smiling and dancing.

Now we've started seeing some strange statues in the land and cows which usually symbolizes fertility are fertilizing death and destruction all around.

Mr Explorers, nice work but let's remove the log from our eyes before we remove the speck of Egypt. Let's return Daddy to his abode
My o my!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by SIaye: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Cutejaelyn:
WOW! shocked

Here is my email ziraalison@gmail.com. Send your mail directly to it. Can't reply if someone mails me via nairaland.
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2017
What are they looking for self, why can't they allow these mummies rest in peace
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2017
MrRichmond:
but I thought explorers was an atheist before undecided what's going on here

You thought........
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:
A Mummy Might Have Sunk The "Titanic"

“The Unlucky Mummy” isn’t a mummy at all, but a “painted wooden mummy-board of an unidentified woman.”

This mummy-board is currently housed at the British Museum in London, but rumor had it, it got around in its day.

Apparently, during its early time at the museum, the staff would hear loud banging coming from the artifact.

One man took a photograph of the mummy-board and was horrified by the image that appeared once he developed the photograph.

The eerie events continued until a museum guard died of suspicious circumstances.

Believing the coffin was cursed, the museum wanted to get rid of it as quickly as possible, so it was sold to an American archaeologist.

He took the mummy-board with him onto his America-bound ship, the Titanic.

Some people speculate that the presence of the cursed mummy-board caused its disastrous sinking.

It's a thrilling tale, but one without any evidence: in reality, the mummy-board resided at the British Museum the entire time.

Explorer you deserve a Grammy jare

You d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2017
onward4life:

You d best

smiles...Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2017
I wrote something about your previous post 2days ago were I mention pharoah,and then I certain person whether a ghost or a robot mentioned me to asked if I saw pharoah in the post,i don't just reply foolish mentioned tho,now here we are with what's is written as curses with the pharoahs smiley
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by annie74(f): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
luminouz:
Fear fear tongue
Lol.. Why shall I not fear..
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by general111(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I said it undecided
I knew it was only a matter of time before these archeologists will dig up a curse.

Does the concept "What is dead should stay dead" not mean anything to them

But come ooo shocked
No ancient tomb has been found in Nigeria yet we are this cursed.

If them come later unearth one ancient tomb along with the curse for inside Nigeria nko.

Na Armageddon uncensored be that for we Nigerians grin
dats because naija is a CURSE.. grin
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by fikitooria(f): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
May your days be painted in gold. May your life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on your world. May you have a fun filled month. Merry Xmas and a Happy New year in advance.

Find below our garden schemes ��

Christal Villa-Itamarun (Ibeju-lekki)
Promo Price: 1.5m
Rate: 2.5m
Title: Excision in process

Christal Villa- Kings Court
Price: 6m
Promo Price: 4m
Xmas Promo: 3M, 50% off the original price
Title: Approved Excision

Christal Villa Gold phase 2, Behind Phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free
Title: Reg. Survey

Christal Villa Kentops, Elebu GRA, Ibadan
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 6 get 1free
Title: Reg. Survey

All our Estates are attached with Christmas gift items which ends January 31st 2018...

Dont miss it...

For Inspection / Purchase,
Call/WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by jtwest(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers nawa o, but you sef should have been an archeologist.

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by mercy0008(f): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
But the tomb was opened 16TH FEB 1923 and Carter died of lymphoma in Kensington, London, on 2 March 1939. i think his time was just up
Explorers:
King Tut Warns Archaelogists That "Death Shall Come On Swift Wings"

When King Tutankhamen’s tomb was found, journalists reported that the following inscription was near the door:

"Death shall come on swift wings to him who disturbs the peace of the King.”

In fact, there were several mysterious deaths surrounding the opening of Tut’s tomb.

The first and most publicized death was that of the Egyptologist Lord Carnarvon.

He and Howard Carter were the ones to open Tut’s tomb.

Carnarvon died a few months after the discovery from an infected mosquito bite on his cheek.

The death had an eerie tie to Tu, when an autopsy was performed on the pharaoh's body, a similar lesion was found on his cheek, when Carnarvon died, all of the lights in his house were rumored to have suddenly blacked out with no explanation.

Carnarvon wasn’t the only one to fall victim to Tut’s curse.

Howard Carter gave his friend Sir Bruce Ingham a paperweight made of a mummified hand, with a bracelet with the following inscription:

“Cursed be he who moves my body. To him shall come fire, water and pestilence."

After Ingham received this gift, his house burned down.

Once he had finally rebuilt it, it was hit by a flood.

George Jay Gould, Audrey Herbert, Hugh Evelyn-White, Aaron Ember, and Archibald Douglas Reed are also said to be victims of the curse.

Like Carnarvon, they all died mysteriously shortly after coming into contact with Tut’s mummy or artifacts within his tomb.

While working at the tomb Howard Carter, the lead of the project, sent a messenger to his house.

On arrival, he heard a faint cry and saw Carter’s canary being killed by a cobra, the sign of the Egyptian monarchy.

The incident was reported by the New York Times in December of 1922.

Out of the 26 people at the opening of the tomb six died from mysterious causes, although rumors greatly exaggerate this number.

Most of the Egyptian curses are metaphysical but in some cases booby traps and the use of poison did enforce the curse causing death or injury to those who entered.
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:
But the tomb was opened 16TH FEB 1923 and Carter died of lymphoma in Kensington, London, on 2 March 1939. i think his time was just up

Leave it to conspiracy theorists to read hidden meanings into the most mundane of events. So someone shouldn't die again because he opened a tomb?

It was fun reading though. Reminded me of "The Mummy" movie franchise.

1 Like

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
All i see is coincedences
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by mercy0008(f): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin as though anyone was promised eternal life.
optimus007:

Leave it to conspiracy theorists to read hidden meanings into the most mundane of events. So someone shouldn't die again because he opened a tomb?

It was fun reading though. Reminded me of "The Mummy" movie franchise.
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
PastorLucifer:
This is why I always pray more people open these tombs to help deplete mankind & increase my kingdom.
U too small
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
onward4life:

You d best

Tnx bro
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
jtwest:
Explorers nawa o, but you sef should have been an archeologist.

Lol....I love artifacts though..
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....I love artifacts though..
Already in front page.
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Jasi7(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
PastorLucifer:
This is why I always pray more people open these tombs to help deplete mankind & increase my kingdom.
YOU ARE AN ANIMAL...
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
PastorLucifer:
Lol fake pastor
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by sinkhole: 4:43am On Sep 23, 2020
You people should stop being paranoia and go and read the book titled "Mental Poisoning" by Lewis.
Then you will be free from all these perceived curses.
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by horlah005: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2020
I really think the mod has a personal vendetta against @explorer. I stayed on nairaland for hours if not day glancing through his posts. I can say boldly that most, if not all his posts should grace front-page. He's one of the reason I vist nairaland. I always look forward to his posts.

You're on hell of a kind sir
I dove my hat for.
Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
horlah005:
I really think the mod has a personal vendetta against @explorer. I stayed on nairaland for hours if not day glancing through his posts. I can say boldly that most, if not all his posts should grace front-page. He's one of the reason I vist nairaland. I always look forward to his posts.

You're on hell of a kind sir, I dove my hat for.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) by subcbouy: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Explorers:

Thanks bro.
Do you have a blog site?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Institute Of Technology Igbesa (OGITECH) 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal Ministry Of Education: Nationwide Recruitment / When Will 2013/2014 NECO Result Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.