Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (59455 Views)

Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Uyiii:
nice concept but honestly all of these things are overrated abegundecided
They look more like ajebolic albinos anywayslipsrsealed

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
How person go call these ones whites. Abi you sef grow up for village like pocohantas?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by jonero4(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
wow
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by marylandcakes: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2017
I can’t really see any white person there.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by jimyjames(m): 12:59am On Dec 18, 2017
probably she's married to a white man
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Vivere: 1:11am On Dec 18, 2017
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TjWzXY89n8g/WjY8JT5QKgI/AAAAAAANR9w/0MNGSHVqQkQsIMx-bxxqdCR9myHGZUAgQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171217_102304_523.JPG[/img]

The bride probably didn't grow up in Nigeria...

BY GISTMORE : www.gistmore.com/photo-nigerian-bride-white-bridesmaids

And there were no blacks and no Nigerians within the community in which she grew up abroad? Puh-leez! Na colonial mentality dey worry am...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Daboomb: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Are they all whites? No

Just imagine o!
Even those Lebanese l see there are "Whites" too...... or people have phucking lost their eyes and cant identify a color white no more?
angry angry
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by drakeli: 3:44am On Dec 18, 2017
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TjWzXY89n8g/WjY8JT5QKgI/AAAAAAANR9w/0MNGSHVqQkQsIMx-bxxqdCR9myHGZUAgQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171217_102304_523.JPG[/img]

The bride probably didn't grow up in Nigeria...

BY GISTMORE : www.gistmore.com/photo-nigerian-bride-white-bridesmaids
Op. These ain’t no whites. They don’t look nothing like white.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by wristbangle: 5:37am On Dec 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Respect yourself...see ya wife here.

By their fruits we shall know them. This one always monitoring me and vomiting imbecilic comments.

Behave yourself.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2017
their African attire made them look less white
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by eazykulex(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Monaco2:
Plz u guys should make ur comments short n meaningful so that we comments readers association world wide(craww)can read ur comments on time n jump on to the next one, thanks for ur understanding
Please How Do I Post A New News, Topic? Tnx.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2017
They are not all whites, I see a brown person there.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Monaco2(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=eazykulex post=63381511]
Please How Do I Post A New News, Topic? Tnx.[/quote

I have no idea sir, plz someone should help with this plz..... How can one create a topic thanks
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by eazykulex(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=Monaco2 post=63381849][/quote] K Tnx
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by sirchim(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It would have been a great picture,
But it was ruined by that sleeping baby who looks like Humpty Dumpty.
Evn if the bby wasn't slpin, U wl stl luk for another excuse, to condemn the beautiful pix. No b 2day U strt yarn.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Innobee99(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Who told you they're all white when I can see calabar faces
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by pocohantas(f): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
wristbangle:

By their fruits we shall know them. This one always monitoring me and vomiting imbecilic comments.

Behave yourself.

Person quote you means say na monitor...
Peoplee wey dey bear Emma no dey too get sense sha, now you know how imbecilic it is to spam mentions grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by akigbemaru: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It would have been a great picture,
But it was ruined by that sleeping baby who looks like Humpty Dumpty.
if the baby was not there you will still open your dirty mouth to talk trash. were boy. get a life.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Dubembiafra: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
What is that small papa with cap doing there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.