Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? (2743 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by mypreppal: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Which one of these faces is female, and which is male?

Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by ClitoPen: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
The first is female and the second is male...

Reason? The lips mainly...
Then the entire setting of the facial features...

1 Like

Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
ClitoPen:
The first is female and the second male....

Reason? The lips mainly
Then the entire setting of facial features
you're right

1 Like

Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by ClitoPen: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
loneatar:
you're right
grin
Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by Dunsin89(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nairalanders will always create one useless thread that will crave for your attention.
*taking my seat away from here

3 Likes

Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by cassidy1996(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
ClitoPen:
The first is female and the second is male...

Reason? The lips mainly...
Then the entire setting of the facial features...
sure

1 Like

Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by punisha: 3:11am On Dec 18, 2017
the female could be a male and the male a female....yimu.
Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by albacete(m): 5:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Shemales, that's all I see.
Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Ask Google....? stupid post.... i go swear for anybody way move this post go promise land....
Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by rattlesnake(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
mypreppal:
Which one of these faces is female, and which is male?

Seems u have plenty money abi
Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by kenic(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Funny enough it's the same picture viewed or edited with different filters...
Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Olawalesadiq:
Ask Google....? stupid post.... i go swear for anybody way move this post go promise land....

You see your life now?

Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by HAH: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ordinarily it should be the left because of the lip, but since this is a subject of debate I will the one on the right is the right
Re: Which one of these faces is female, and which is male? by muibi1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeew

(1) (Reply)

[WE2019] Winning Eleven 2019 Apk Download (no Cache/ No Obb) / Can You Solve This? / Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.