Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now (1164 Views)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2017
This is the time to air your opinion against PayPal.. Paypal has made alot of us lost some very important deals and money..
This petition is not only for Nigerians, it is for every country that suffers same fate as ours..
If they can't allow us receive money, They shouldn't allow us send money as well.
Please follow the link, Vote and Share.. Keep on sharing till it goes viral. If you're active on twitter, you can help us make it go viral there. Share on all the sites sharable..

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-inc-i-want-all-paypal-supported-countries-to-enjoy-full-services-of-paypal?recruiter=843527260&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

2 Likes

Re: Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now by markbenny(m): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2017
fighal:
This is the time to air your opinion against PayPal.. Paypal has made alot of us lost some very important deals and money..
This petition is not only for Nigerians, it is for every country that suffers same fate as ours..
If they can't allow us receive money, They shouldn't allow us send money as well.
Please follow the link, Vote and Share.. Keep on sharing till it goes viral. If you're active on twitter, you can help us make it go viral there. Share on all the sites sharable..

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-inc-i-want-all-paypal-supported-countries-to-enjoy-full-services-of-paypal?recruiter=843527260&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

very good idea, the discrimination is too much
Re: Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now by sholatour(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Thanks OP for this initiative. I'm fully in your support.
Re: Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Let's keep the spirit high... Keep sharing please. Tag PayPal if possible.. Share the link to them on Facebook as messages.. Bombard their email with the link.. Enough is Enough
Re: Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Guys checkout the reply I got from PayPal.. Be like say na we dey do ourselves o..

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Brand Of Cars To Ship to Nigeria for easy sales? / How I Help Students To Raise Money For School Fees / Project Management Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.