Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape (678 Views)

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape by DoctorGodwin1: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Two weeks ago on my way to office, I stumbled across a young lady in the Cab that looked so depressed. As an inquisitive person I decided to ask her if she was fine? With continual trial we started talking and you won’t believe what she told me.
ME: Talk to me dear
Friend: Huuumm.. Am just tired of Life
Me: Smiles… there are always challenges in Life but we r created to win
Friend: Ok, Let me try you. The problem is am just tired with my ugly body Fat, my friends and even ladies older than me call me Madam because of my size. I hate my body fatness, am just too fat and ugly, Infact yesterday I wanted to make some complains in the bank and the bank security door refused me, the security Man had to override the system for me to enter into the bank, I hardly have male friends and I know its because of my body fatness, sometimes the Okada people refuse to carry me for the same price they carry others, some even laugh off and say My weight will burst their tryes.
Me: Smiles…. I understand sweet heart, infact my sister has been in your shoes before, but now she has that beautiful and lovely shape everyone loves, there is a natural solution to reducing your body fatness
Friend: She laughs and said, Sir I have spent a lot of money on drugs, exercise, and therapies with no solution.
To cut the long story short, today this same lady is having a beautiful smile, happy because she was able to shed off 13kg weight within 9days.
Incase you have a friend or family who is also depressed by their body fat, Pot Bellys, stretch marks, body odour, eczema, etc If You would Like to Naturally get rid of those stubborn Fat or Lose Weight etc within the short time possible WITHOUT Side effect, Then feel free, pls share this information with them. There is nothing as Joyful as making your family Happy…………….

Call/Whatsapp on 08130232512
Below are some proofs

Re: See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape by DoctorGodwin1: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
For more enquires pls call/whatsapp Doctor Godwin 08130232512
Re: See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape by DoctorGodwin1: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Body fat can be Burnt
Re: See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape by DoctorGodwin1: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Tell a friend
Re: See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape by DoctorGodwin1: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Call/whatsapp 08130232512
Re: See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape by DoctorGodwin1: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
For Inquires call
Re: See How Kemi Got Back Her Beautiful Shape by DoctorGodwin1: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Call 08130232512 for your Inquires

(1) (Reply)

See What Sweet Carbonated Drinks Do To The Body In Just One Hour / 20 Crazy Ways To Cure Hiccups / 6 Reasons Why You Should Walk Barefoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.