Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos (18215 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Onlinephobia:
Type of people on this forum

, Some here to comment
, some here to view
, some here to hunt chicks
, some here to make comment totally different from the post
, some here to abuse and fight an online fight with every op tongue
, some here to comment only with there mouth without typing
, some here to get likes .. maybe likes will pay you?

, some here to like every posts .. cheesy That is me. If you notice any strange like on your post, just know it is coming from me

, And some are here just to insult me for no reason

And some are monitoring spirits
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos by OgaBuhari: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lomprico2:

Yes oh! This woman almost waka.
what happened 2 her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos by OgaBuhari: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
LyfeJennings:
When this woman was younger She was dope Kai, see as life humble am
lols hahahaha u dey craze
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos by Richy4(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
One of the actress that got the acting call..extremely naturally when on screen

I remembered some of her Igbo movies way back

Living in bondage
Jezebel
Evil passion
Ikuku
Beyond the vow(my favourite )
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos by PhilAmadeus: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
rafa9:
I-D-I-O-T
Happy Birthday Rafa

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 19, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Happy Birthday Rafa
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Poses With Joseph Yobo / Kashy, Record Label Boss To Singer, Barry Jhay Reportedly Commits Suicide / Esther Daniels Celebrates Her Birthday With House Party In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.