Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Urgent-a Sickle Cell Anemia Patience Needs Kidney Transplant (renal Transplant) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent-a Sickle Cell Anemia Patience Needs Kidney Transplant (renal Transplant) (792 Views)

I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help / A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent-a Sickle Cell Anemia Patience Needs Kidney Transplant (renal Transplant) by Kennato(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2017
A colleague of mine recently brought this to my notice. An intelligent and promising lady by name Miss Aiyeminimowa Abolanle Hannah, 33 Yrs Old who is seriously in need.She needs a Kidney Transplant and her case is critical because she is a sicklier.
She has been on a monthly dialysis costing over #300,000 from the little help she has been getting from people. She sometimes skip her monthly dialysis due to lack of fund.She needs approximately #9,000,000 to get the sickness treated.
She is no celebrity that could quickly get the attention of Nigerians especially politicians who could afford such amount easily. Nairalanders let us use this platform help her get to good Nigerians for help? Your advise as well is welcomed.
Let us show love to a lady lying helpless in ikotun area of Lagos and i believe life have given us another opportunity to show why we need each other in love on earth.
Kindly find attached her medical report and i am looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Re: Urgent-a Sickle Cell Anemia Patience Needs Kidney Transplant (renal Transplant) by debssycharles(f): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Much Water Should You Drink Per Day? (A Must Know) / 10 Benefits Of Groundnut / I Have A Wart Growing On My Head Any Treatment Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.