Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene (18536 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Latoya(f): 4:21am On Aug 01, 2005
haha grin she is not really a model i guess undecided
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by bioye(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2005
this marilyn nwene is quite fine. i'm already a fan and i hope she gets to be more popular. Amen!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by nike4luv(f): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2005
Yeah, but we want to kno her more.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by nddy(m): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2005
she is tight though
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Rhodalyn(f): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2005
very nice figure but not ma idea of a beautiful lady she's a lil bit pretty thou
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by legovo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2005
she's sweet 4 modeling
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Olorididan(m): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2006
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL... THE ANTITHESIS OF FAGOTRY....
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by AguNwoke(m): 3:23am On Jan 10, 2006
She looks a bit underfed - to me o!
I prefer more "junk in da trunk"
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by thelastdon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2006
Shes beautiful and can drive a lot of men crazy, as for me I appreciate beauty and I beleive in the Strength of a woman, I have model a lot with ladies, especially when it comes glamour, collaboration, am still working on my own website, after then I will go highly international....

One of my dreams is to be a super-model, but it seems academics and my upcoming biz is taking me away from the model industry..

as for the lady, shes cool and got a very nice posture.. I got more beautiful nigerian ladies who are making it abroad as a super-model, just notify me on this thread if you need them.

and @ Seun, I would like to know your girl rolleyes
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by larger20(m): 4:08am On Jan 19, 2006
Seun

No matter how beautiful a girl is..once u post her picture in this nairaland. Get ready for critisicm from every angle. I personally dont like it. If computer litrates like us can critisize such an out standing beauty..that should ring in ur ears what majority of non compter users in nigeria are thinking..we need help.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by snazzydawn(f): 4:15am On Apr 13, 2006
before the beginning of this thread,little or nothing was known about Marilyn Nwene,now google has info about her,thanks to NL!!!!at least she is now popular. grin
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Seun(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2006
We still haven't heard more about her. Perhaps she's not interested in the Internet. Too bad.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by hotangel2(f): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2006
Na she sabi oo.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by SvS(f): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2006
AguNwoke:

She looks a bit underfed - to me o!
I prefer more "junk in da trunk"
ya cant have too much junk in ya trunk if u wanna be top model.ya have to be slender
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by 2fine4u(f): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2006
larger_20:

Seun

No matter how beautiful a girl is, once u post her picture in this nairaland. Get ready for critisicm from every angle. I personally don't like it. If computer litrates like us can critisize such an out standing beauty, that should ring in your ears what majority of non compter users in nigeria are thinking, we need help.

hahaha!!! that's what's up!!!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by diddy4(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2006
and nairaland just made her popular. she aint all dat to me. she is fine and stuff but no fine pass my sister. she gott@ try harder.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by chinani(f): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2006
diddy4:

and nairaland just made her popular. she aint all that to me. she is fine and stuff but no fine pass my sister. she gott@ try harder.
LMAO! Diddy you truly made me laugh aloud! She "no fine pass". You got standards jare. I ain't mad at cha!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by diddy4(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2006
@chinani
i didnt even see the humor in dat till u pointed dat out. glad i made u laugh. wink
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Efani(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2006
where's her pics
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by SvS(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2006
hi efani!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by segedoo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2006
she aiight sha.
although she's no aishwarya sha
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by dculguy: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2006
any nigeria lady to chat with a nigeria guy in niger
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2006
showed my sista the picture

she knows marilyn she says the picture is pretty old and that marilyn moved to the US about 2 years ago
and even with that marilyn told her that she was told to lose more weight when she started modelling

she did mention that marilyn had said something about the SUN calling her about some people looking for her but i doubt she knew it was through this site
if i get anything more i'll let u know
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by CHRISTEL(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2006
not beautiful than me though tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink
don't hate, i love me cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Ugwumba(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2006
Christel is da-bomb grin (and brave to, if no be anoda person pics she dey show).

Check out the curves on the bik-pics shocked
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by CHRISTEL(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2006
Ugwumba how can u ever think i will post
someone elses pic, like i said, there is none
better then  me   you  know, 
i love me & im proud to be in my skin cheesy cheesy cheesy
here is another prove for you.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Ugwumba(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2006
enough, enough!!! i am convinced. whooey, need to catch my breath here. grin
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by CHRISTEL(f): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2006
re u sure ur tired of seeing my pics
i don't think so. not yet laughs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Ugwumba(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2006
girlfriend, i am 'whipped' embarassed. got a weak heart and its pounding like mad. cry

give a guy a break, thot you were da-bomb, convinced you are. let's see some pics of the competition (marilyn nwene) - anybody got them?
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by CHRISTEL(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2006
no they don't
hhhhaaaaaa, hhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
sorry about ur heart though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by CHRISTEL(f): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2006
Ugwumba now what
is ur heart still pounding
com on it's not that bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by mochafella(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2006
@christel & ugwumba

are u two stalking each other?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party / 5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Consider Non-alcoholic Perfume / Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.