Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot (32237 Views)

How My 3 Year Old Now Cuts His Hair Without Crying.(photos) / Bride Slays In Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown / Newly Wedded Couple Slays In A Styled Ankara Outfit(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
E
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by room089: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let's wait to hear what Nwamaikpe would have to say!
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by t00dugged(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Exposing a child at a young age?, this is all shades of wrong
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Coldfeets: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
I just feel like having my own baby girl right now...
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by rahztafari(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
A 3 year cannot be innocent again abiii!?

There is sorrow in the land o.. . Where is the joy in being natural?
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by repent4christ: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Merry Christmas � to Pst Lucifer and Pocahontas wishing you guys to tie up knots next year Christmas �. Remain blessed Mr and Mrs Lucifer.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Godwin978(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
makup they make women fine oooo, without makeup i woder what they would look like
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Tugsramm(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Evaberry:
And this is how they make grown men masturbate to kids photos. Her parents should have put foam on her chest to give the illusion that she has breasts and also a pair of high heels and a wig

There should always be a limit
jealous. So u dey beef d young girl
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by mickeymimi: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Promoting her make up business ..i guess
She looks very cute ....but it is advisable to test and use the safest brands of cosmetics for kids cos of their tender skin.

I like the way she is dressed up in the 2nd pics wink but I dont like make up on kids....their natural look is enough to brings out the cuteness in them ...
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Godsonkemz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
After bleaching your kid, you want us to believe she's cute. It's a child abuse to bleach an innocent kid's skin at this tender age.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by chris51(f): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
What is this world coming to?
Make up for a mere 3 year old? These children should be dressed to reflect their ages. Parents should be more responsible and protect these innocent children from the society.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by chris51(f): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
chris51:
What is this world coming to?
Make up for a mere 3 year old? These children should be dressed to reflect their ages. Parents should be more responsible and protect these innocent children from the society.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by mema900: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
I see pride in the eyes of the little girl
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by sexy74(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Whoever made this baby up is an idiot, and the parent who initiated it is mentally deranged
a just because data is cheap don't mean you should use it without decorum .
Learn to be civil.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nne5: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
I love this
Would do it to my omalicha! kiss
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by anyicash(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't just like this honestly.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Sammyblaq(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
The girl is good mana odikwanu early..
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by purples25(f): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Theres no point because most women that do make up do it to assume the freshness of looks just like that 3 year old. The three year old has the looks that make up tries to mimic. She's a very young fresh beauty so what are they making up on that very young skin ? Her youth is shining already, what's the plenty glitz and the colour for ? Make up is to make someone look younger, how much younger do you want a three year old to look ?

Well she looks ok still, it's play make up.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Megaideas(f): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nsogbu di o
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Arckeen: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ramwab94:
Why not dial 911! You think say na America you dey?
Shut up jor
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Veraatabeh(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
AnodaIT:
I give up
Amma goan to Libya next bus
i wish u safe journey
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Veraatabeh(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
AnodaIT:
I give up
Amma goan to Libya next bus
i wish u safe journey
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by kelechiMarie(f): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is wrong, I can only imagine the fuss that child would have made as they applied all the creams and powders to her face.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Preye21: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please allow children to have their childhood. This is uncalled for. U end up making her attractive to paedophiles. Later we would complain of child molestation sad sad
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by ziga: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Evaberry:
And this is how they make grown men masturbate to kids photos. Her parents should have put foam on her chest to give the illusion that she has breasts and also a pair of high heels and a wig

There should always be a limit

I agree that there should be a limit.

But any grown man that does that is already sick. I dey fear for una.

And I hope you were not referring to yourself and your "six" grin grin grin friends that liked your post.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by aalangel(f): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Child Abuse

I made it 100 likes for you.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by biacan(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
aalangel:

I made it 100 likes for you.
Thank you sister you're so sweet

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by governor2022(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Give me this Chick am gonna sex her
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by EnaibeSam: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
There should be a parenting school for every young woman before they get married, so as to know how to differentiate between right and wrong method of parenting.
Re: 3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ramwab94:
Why not dial 911! You think say na America you dey?

Is child abuse only exclusive to the U.S alone? FOOL!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) / Pictures Of Agbani Darego At The Rivers Carnival 2012 / Postpartum Tummy Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.