Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Stay Encouraged, Stay fit, Stay Happy, Stay Healthy. Sickle cell? No worries! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Encouraged, Stay fit, Stay Happy, Stay Healthy. Sickle cell? No worries! (318 Views)

Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Encouraged, Stay fit, Stay Happy, Stay Healthy. Sickle cell? No worries! by dam007(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2017
@ceo_ibiwumi:
It's been a long way.. How do I even begin to explain? Which of the stories do I tell?? Whoever Said life's a battlefield couldn't be more precise!! It's unexplainable really, when you've lived the past 25 years of your life in fear of not going so far, 25 years of resilience, 25 years of storms... Believe me, if I begin to write all these stories, it'll take days before I finish.. the pains and tears.. I guess it's indeed true, family is priceless! But what's even bigger is being blessed with one so loving, so affectionate, one so caring as the Ojedirans n BAE like a bro @nocturnal.jay . A luxury not everyone is privileged to have... a family to help you fight, one to help you grow, a family to help you believe.. a family to help you live!! For Sickle Cell carriers, everyday is a battle, choices aren't available to you, you've got just one "SURVIVE"
The next day is uncertain, even for the high and mighty, let alone the little me, little powerless me.
Mommy, you took care of me, you loved me, mommy you looked after me till your last breath.. it's been 25 years since my birth, 6 since you've been gone.. Dear mother, your baby is still hale and hearty! Your love lives on...
Not because I have the best of doctors or drugs, (matter of fact I have neither *lol) my life is still a miracle! God's mercies kept me! I'm 25 and life's only beginning!
Who says living with sickle cell is the end? Who says being a carrier limits your potentials?? Well, here's a glass to 25 years of limitless life, 25 years of success stories, 25 years of victorious battles! The SC Carriers don't have life, they say, they're unhealthy, they say they die young! I say my life is for God to do as He wills! He owns it and I own Him and I'm sure as heaven He is good all the time. Being loved deeply does give strength, more importantly, being courageous at life shows your will to live but what's most important is letting God prove his words against the world!! My scars are proof that Christ heals!!!
Live happy, love deeply.. enjoy life.. Life's for the living, Live it!... Cheers! @scafnigeria @diaryofanaijagirl @instablog9ja @olayodejuliana #silverjubilee #goodhealth # longlife #Christaboveall

(1) (Reply)

LIFE Start System Oxygen And AED Carry Case Combo Philips - Life-o2-lss-philips / How To Get Rid Of Dark Armpit Fast Naturally / Healthy Steps: Get Walking To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.