Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age (30999 Views)

7 Ways To Keep Your Memory Sharp At Any Age / How To Help Prevent Heart Disease At Any Age / 10 Ways To Prevent Heart Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Water! Best thing in d world
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by kokomilala(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
@Mariangeles, I do. If I take time to explain some things to someone,it's an investment in people.If you're in want of something sensible to say,I think it's best to hold your peace. It's a no brainer.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by zedman1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
kokomilala:
@Adaowerri111,lol! The gospel he's preaching, in a nutshell, is that physical activities,distilled as exercise and healthy lifestyle keep the heart in good shape for life,even when you're still young.
It's a given, because heart related diseases are the number one killer diseases in the world.A ten minute brisk walk everyday protects the heart.Blood vessels are cleared of unwanted clogs of cholesterol. Blood flow gets better ; better supply of nutrients to cells.
Strength training trains the heart better.Then salt should be reduced to moderate levels.
And Stephen Keshi, an active sports man died of.... I think hbp? See guy, sometimes e be like that cliché " something must kill a man" naim sure pass o. .......and remember Sam Okwaraji? ( I'm not too sure if I spelt the name correctly)... Ehen.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by kokomilala(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
@Proudlynwga,what you do not understand is that the heart is also made up of tissues or muscles,and as such ,it has to be exercised. Lesson you have not learnt is that you cannot converge all individuals' lifestyles into one.Secretly,some of these people might have had issues with their lifestyles. Kolo Toure had ,at some point ,used a weight loss product.Imagine that ! Bacary Sagna was legendary for sneaking cakes into the dressing room.Before Wenger got to Arsenal ,pregame meals consisted of Mars bars and beer.
As a fitness scientist and trainer for over 20 years, I can tell you there's a vast space that separates fitness from sports.There is a gulf. A sportsman can be unfit,he can get I'll ,his health may fail at any point. In fact,overtraining pushes the body to the edge, robs the immune system of its value ,then health fails.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by whizpa(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tukor32:
Chao had it been I saw this last month .my mother will still be with me

Sorry for your loss bro. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Back to the post;
The diet part, I do by default. The exercise part is what I need to work on.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by iamDjSkukie(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thanks 4d info. God bless u

Meanwhile, i'm presently living with a Congenital Heart disease(VSD), I've been placed on drugs since may dat I was diagnosed but still have to undergo surgery which is cost intensive. As we speak now, I cnt do any exercise as it were and i've been told wat to eat and wat not to eat.

May God give me back my sound health. Ameen
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
kokomilala:
@Proudlynwga,what you do not understand is that the heart is also made up of tissues or muscles,and as such ,it has to be exercised. Lesson you have not learnt is that you cannot converge all individuals' lifestyles into one.Secretly,some of these people might have had issues with their lifestyles. Kolo Toure had ,at some point ,used a weight loss product.Imagine that ! Bacary Sagna was legendary for sneaking cakes into the dressing room.Before Wenger got to Arsenal ,pregame meals consisted of Mars bars and beer.
As a fitness scientist and trainer for over 20 years, I can tell you there's a vast space that separates fitness from sports.There is a gulf. A sportsman can be unfit,he can get I'll ,his health may fail at any point. In fact,overtraining pushes the body to the edge, robs the immune system of its value ,then health fails.

The brain can trigger a heart attack.
Certain toxins in certain food ,conditions drugs can trigger a heart attack to a very fit person.
A fit person can have a heart/ artery related issue,he knows nothing about, till it is too late.

Meanwhile I still said and insist maintaining a healthy lifestyle is good, but when heart attack comes calling, fitness can't do anything bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by kokomilala(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
@Proudlynwga ,what you're saying is contradictory at best.You said toxins in food and drugs.These still tilt towards lifestyle issues.When you work out ,you get rid of toxins. See,I know the conspiracies in the medical world.May be you're a medical person. I've seen and decrypted many mysteries in the medical world.Some best kept secrets.And,by God's grace, I've not been to the hospital since 1994....yes,since 1994.
A food high in fat during a week can trigger a heart attack by Sunday night.Most deaths from heart related deaths are the results of cumulated faulty lifestyles. The longest lived people of Japan feed on fish,not meat,beans and vegetables.Anything you don't use in nature atrophies. It's a natural law.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by uvalued(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
All dem footballers dem wei dem die from heart attack for obodo contri wei observe all this or rules how you wan take explain convince me?
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by dboyoji: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Avoid noise pollution
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by EagleScribes: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Use the HEART CARE pack therapy. It helps to prevent any heart or blood-related issues
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
music4me:
The Best way to avoid an heart attack all in all is to avoid Lagos girls especially d immature ones...They are d real things attacking d heart.

Na to use juju tie them and use them as you like sure pass
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by 9jaDoc(f): 1:04am On Dec 19, 2017
kokomilala:

Nonsense. Google "Brugada syndrome"

"Brugada syndrome is an unusual genetic disorder of the heart's electrical system. Although people are born with it, they usually do not know they have it until they reach their 30s or 40s. The only symptoms of Brugada syndrome can be sudden cardiac death."

"Currently, the prevalence of Brugada syndrome is estimated at 5 in 10,000 people. Frequently, sudden death can be the first manifestation of the disease."
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by kokomilala(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2017
@9jadoc,your response is so irresponsible,tactless and so uncouth ! Must you react to my post? What you wrote is an isolated case.And that in itself is contradictory. Well,if you choose to believe doctors reports ,that's your own problem.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by 9jaDoc(f): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2017
kokomilala:
@9jadoc,your response is so irresponsible,tactless and so uncouth ! Must you react to my post? What you wrote is an isolated case.And that in itself is contradictory. Well,if you choose to believe doctors reports ,that's your own problem.

I've forgotten exactly what it was I wrote. Sorry I hurt your feelings though. I was probably going for dramatic effect.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by kokomilala(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2017
@9jadoc,lol.
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by bayocanny: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Radiant1020:
Plus Don't think too much no carry family matter put for head Drink a lot of water
No wonder you're looking so radiant grin
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by Charlyboy440(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
donblade85555:
The best way to prevent it is to run away from slay Queens

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com

Haha see this guy.. U carry ur mentality come here cheesy
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by Radiant1020(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2017
bayocanny:

No wonder you're looking so radiant grin

Smiles... I'm blushing

Thanks
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by bayocanny: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Radiant1020:

Smiles... I'm blushing

Thanks
You welcome...how's your day going?
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by Radiant1020(f): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2017
bayocanny:

You welcome...how's your day going?

Quite fine. Yours?
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by donblade85555(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Charlyboy440:

Haha see this guy.. U carry ur mentality come here cheesy
lol I tell you, abi running from slay queens is not the best way to prevent heart attack?
Re: How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age by bayocanny: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Radiant1020:

Quite fine. Yours?
I'm so stressed today.. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.